Windows 10: Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings

Discus and support Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So when i connect my nintendo switch pro controller to my pc using bluetooth it appears under "other devices" and not "mouse, keyboard & pen". When it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KalleTuomisto, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings

So when i connect my nintendo switch pro controller to my pc using bluetooth it appears under "other devices" and not "mouse, keyboard & pen". When it is under other devices it is basically useless because it isn't detected by steam. So how do i get it to show under mous, keyboard & pen?

:)

KalleTuomisto, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Hotobu Win User

Nintendo Shows Off Ergonomic Wii U Pro Controller

"Nintendo Shows Off Ergonomic Wii U Pro Xbox Controller"

It's a good thing Apple doesn't make the Xbox cause if they did...

Hotobu, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Nintendo switch

Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you

BraeleighLupkin, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings

failed to play on Nintendo Switch

Hello, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Because you registered your account on Minecraft Microsoft edition, you are able to play on Microsoft server only, that is, Xbox account.

The problem is that Nintendo server is different from Microsoft’s so Nintendo has a separate client or server. If you want to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, you have to register an account on their platform. Go to the Nintendo official website to do it.

Then, use this account to log in to Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch.

Best regards,

Alexander B.

MIA

Alexander Bertnikov, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings

1. Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings - Similar Threads - Nintendo switch pro

2. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  3. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  4. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller doesn't connect via Bluetooth

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller doesn't connect via Bluetooth: Greetings, As per title, my controller Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is not connecting to my PC via bluetooth. All online walkthroughs i came through cover cases where either the controller doesn't connect via bluetooth nor cable, or it connects fine with both. In my case,...
  6. Nintendo switch pro controller no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nintendo switch pro controller no longer working: My pro controller is no longer recognized by steam, i didn't use it for months and now it's like even windows have trouble with it. It still makes the sound of usb when i plug/unplug it but then it seems that the controller is only charging. I couldn't find anything about...
  7. Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.: My problem is that my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can't seem to connect to software such as Steam, but is recognized as a device. And, my GameCube PowerA controller won't connect at all to my new HP Pavilion desktop when it connected to my much older Dell Inspirion....
  8. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not working properly

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not working properly: Hello, so today I had a very strange problem, I usually use my Pro Controller for many games. I go to bluetooth, sync up the device, enter the pin and it's ready to go, and at the end I unpair it. Well, today I did the same thing but noticed that the "connecting" screen was...
  9. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Bluetooth: Have To Keep Unpairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Bluetooth: Have To Keep Unpairing: I use my Switch Pro Controller for most of the games I have right now on both PC and Switch. Mostly it's wireless bluetooth to connect, but every time I want to disconnect my controller from the PC to to connect it to my switch I have to unpair it from my PC list if I want to...
  10. Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings

Nintendo switch pro controller showing under the wrong category in bluetooth settings: So when i connect my nintendo switch pro controller to my pc using bluetooth it appears under "other devices" and not "mouse, keyboard & pen". When it is under other devices it is basically useless because it isn't detected by steam. So how do i get it to show under mous,...