Windows 10: Nintendo Switch to PC Audio

Discus and support Nintendo Switch to PC Audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've read countless articles and watched multiple videos on this topic, but I still can't seem to get this to work. I want to play my Switch and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by itsPrimo, Jun 24, 2021.

1. itsPrimo Win User

Nintendo Switch to PC Audio

I've read countless articles and watched multiple videos on this topic, but I still can't seem to get this to work. I want to play my Switch and have its audio run through my PC so that I could be watching YouTube or listening to music on Spotify while also playing my Switch. Solutions I've found online have all said to run a male to male 3.5mm audio jack from my Switch to the line-in port on my PC. Well, I've done that, and also enabled listening on the device through sound settings, but absolutely no sound from the Switch is coming through my headset.Am I just finding all of the outdated sou

:)

itsPrimo, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Slyvr1 Win User

Nintendo switch

How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc?

Slyvr1, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Nintendo Switch to PC Audio

A identicaly did some this to Nintendo switch card

- -

Nintendo isn't a Microsoft product. I'd suggest that you search (Bing, Google, another search engine) for terms liks

Nintendo switch card

Nintendo help

nintento support

Nintendo community.

Watch out for sites that try to sell you an unneeded product or service in those search results.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Nintendo Switch to PC Audio

1. Nintendo Switch to PC Audio - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Audio

2. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  3. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  4. Nintendo Switch Controller not recognized by PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo Switch Controller not recognized by PC: Help I wanted to use my switch controller on PC but it won't be recognized. It works on my Windows 8.1 but not my Windows 10.l I checked device management and there is no indication that it is even plugged in....
  5. Nintendo switch problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch problems: I'm trying to connect my minecraft to to Microsoft but I have a code and I don't know how to use it on this website if you can I would like to hear what I can do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch-problems/1d8dcde2-91c1-4626-8011-cb47ac297536
  6. Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch: Hi - any help would be appreciated. My son is trying to play Minecraft on his Nintendo switch. When he logs into Microsoft within Minecraft on his Switch - it defaults to logging into my other son's Microsoft Account. I can't find anyplace within settings to change...
  7. Nintendo switch and minecraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Nintendo switch and minecraft: When playing Minecraft on Nintendo Lite and switch it says to log in to Microsoft account from another device. I do this and it says successfully logged in, however when going back to the Nintendo it will still say sign in and we can not go any further? Could you advise?...
  8. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nintendo switch: How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/0cfa3398-a91c-4bd5-9fad-3749f69be556"
  9. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo switch: Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/a9d96155-b7e8-496c-9f76-8cb971b8fed4
  10. Minecraft on nintendo switch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft on nintendo switch: I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a way to change accounts to make it work? [ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in ]...