Windows 10: Nintendo switch

Discus and support Nintendo switch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BraeleighLupkin, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Nintendo switch

Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you

:)

BraeleighLupkin, Oct 16, 2018

2. failed to play on Nintendo Switch

Hello, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Because you registered your account on Minecraft Microsoft edition, you are able to play on Microsoft server only, that is, Xbox account.

The problem is that Nintendo server is different from Microsoft’s so Nintendo has a separate client or server. If you want to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, you have to register an account on their platform. Go to the Nintendo official website to do it.

Then, use this account to log in to Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch.

Best regards,

Alexander B.

MIA

Alexander Bertnikov, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Nintendo switch

Minecraft on nintendo switch

Hi MC Gamer666,

Since you've registered on Minecraft Microsoft edition, you can only play this game on our server only (Xbox account).

Nintendo has a different server from us. They have a separate client or server. In order to play
    Minecraft in Nintendo Switch, you need to register an account on their platform. To register, go to their official website and create an account. Once done, use this account to log in to
    Minecraft in your Nintendo Switch.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Johann Eva, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Nintendo switch

1. Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Nintendo switch

2. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  3. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  4. Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?: Hello,Recently I have been trying to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my Windows 10 laptop through various different techniques to use on PCSX2, but each way has shown me its unique, brain-twisting problems. This has been going on for so long now that it has...
  5. Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?

Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?: Hello,Recently I have been trying to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my Windows 10 laptop through various different techniques to use on PCSX2, but each way has shown me its unique, brain-twisting problems. This has been going on for so long now that it has...
  6. Windows no detecta mi pro controler de nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no detecta mi pro controler de nintendo switch: Tengo un problema al conectar mi mando pro de nintendo switch por cable USB y es que antes yo conectaba mi mando para jugar en el modo big picture de steam y lo reconocía y podía jugar pero ahora me aparece mando no conectado en steam sin embargo si que esta conectado al pc...
  7. Windows no detecta mi pro controler de nintendo switch

Windows no detecta mi pro controler de nintendo switch: Tengo un problema al conectar mi mando pro de nintendo switch por cable USB y es que antes yo conectaba mi mando para jugar en el modo big picture de steam y lo reconocía y podía jugar pero ahora me aparece mando no conectado en steam sin embargo si que esta conectado al pc...
  8. soo am gona buy a nintendo switch but am gona sell my phone did i can share my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    soo am gona buy a nintendo switch but am gona sell my phone did i can share my microsoft...: Minecraft nintendo switch sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soo-am-gona-buy-a-nintendo-switch-but-am-gona-sell/92ee1418-2e3d-45b1-a995-16e343ea29cc
  9. soo am gona buy a nintendo switch but am gona sell my phone did i can share my microsoft...

soo am gona buy a nintendo switch but am gona sell my phone did i can share my microsoft...: Minecraft nintendo switch sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soo-am-gona-buy-a-nintendo-switch-but-am-gona-sell/92ee1418-2e3d-45b1-a995-16e343ea29cc
  10. Microsoft sign in not working with Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

Microsoft sign in not working with Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Recently I have been trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo switch, however when I go to https://aka.ms/remote connect and put in the code given, I will put in my password and will be signed into my Xbox account as well but when I go back to...