Windows 10: Nintendo switch

Discus and support Nintendo switch in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Slyvr1, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Slyvr1 Win User

Nintendo switch

How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc?

:)

Slyvr1, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not being detected by Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that when you connect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the computer, it is not being detected, we will look into this for you.

However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Does the Nintendo Switch Pro controller gets detected in any other computer?
    • Were you able to use the Nintendo Switch Pro controller earlier on your current computer?
    • Is any other USB Device detected on your computer?
    • Do you see any Unknown device or a yellow yield sign on any device in Device Manager?
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

To check for unknown devices, you can press Windows key + X, and select
    Device Manager.

If you see any Unknown device or a device with yellow yield, right click on the device and select
    Update Driver.

However, we would also suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error: “USB Device not recognized” when you try to access a USB external hard drive.
    except Method 1 and 2 and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Nintendo switch

Nintendo switch

Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you

BraeleighLupkin, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Nintendo switch

1. Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Nintendo switch

2. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  3. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  4. Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?: Hello,Recently I have been trying to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my Windows 10 laptop through various different techniques to use on PCSX2, but each way has shown me its unique, brain-twisting problems. This has been going on for so long now that it has...
  5. Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?

Why won't my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller work conected with USB?: Hello,Recently I have been trying to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my Windows 10 laptop through various different techniques to use on PCSX2, but each way has shown me its unique, brain-twisting problems. This has been going on for so long now that it has...
  6. Windows no detecta mi pro controler de nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no detecta mi pro controler de nintendo switch: Tengo un problema al conectar mi mando pro de nintendo switch por cable USB y es que antes yo conectaba mi mando para jugar en el modo big picture de steam y lo reconocía y podía jugar pero ahora me aparece mando no conectado en steam sin embargo si que esta conectado al pc...
  7. Windows no detecta mi pro controler de nintendo switch

Windows no detecta mi pro controler de nintendo switch: Tengo un problema al conectar mi mando pro de nintendo switch por cable USB y es que antes yo conectaba mi mando para jugar en el modo big picture de steam y lo reconocía y podía jugar pero ahora me aparece mando no conectado en steam sin embargo si que esta conectado al pc...
  8. soo am gona buy a nintendo switch but am gona sell my phone did i can share my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    soo am gona buy a nintendo switch but am gona sell my phone did i can share my microsoft...: Minecraft nintendo switch sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soo-am-gona-buy-a-nintendo-switch-but-am-gona-sell/92ee1418-2e3d-45b1-a995-16e343ea29cc
  9. soo am gona buy a nintendo switch but am gona sell my phone did i can share my microsoft...

soo am gona buy a nintendo switch but am gona sell my phone did i can share my microsoft...: Minecraft nintendo switch sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soo-am-gona-buy-a-nintendo-switch-but-am-gona-sell/92ee1418-2e3d-45b1-a995-16e343ea29cc
  10. Microsoft sign in not working with Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

Microsoft sign in not working with Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Recently I have been trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo switch, however when I go to https://aka.ms/remote connect and put in the code given, I will put in my password and will be signed into my Xbox account as well but when I go back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i login to minecraft on switch