Windows 10: NIVIDA programs tab crash

Discus and support NIVIDA programs tab crash in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; NIVIDA driver control panel. Specifically when I press this tab, which allows you to apply the graphic settings you see below, to individual programs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by OtherWay1982, Nov 30, 2019.

1. NIVIDA programs tab crash

NIVIDA driver control panel. Specifically when I press this tab,
    which allows you to apply the graphic settings you see below, to individual programs.
    The programs will not populate and shortly crashes or closes the app.
    When i attempt to just start the app next time , it closes immediately.

It only appears to happen when i click that tab in the driver menu .
    If i never click that tab, all the other taps and options i have access to and can change.

Never had this issue before. so don't know what i did to effect this . I tried clean installs many times. No luck. I guess its not a big problem. But figured someone may have some insight . Windows 10 home

NIVIDA programs tab crash [​IMG]

:)

OtherWay1982, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 30, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

NIVIDA programs tab crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

NIVIDA programs tab crash

1. NIVIDA programs tab crash - Similar Threads - NIVIDA programs tab

2. Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida: Hi there nvbackend folder in appdata i never seen before can i delet it is it safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvbackend-folder-in-appdata-nivida/40546fab-5576-4461-9a4f-cf640caf26e0
  3. Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida: Hi there nvbackend folder in appdata i never seen before can i delet it is it safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvbackend-folder-in-appdata-nivida/40546fab-5576-4461-9a4f-cf640caf26e0
  4. Nvbackend folder in appdata nivida

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recording tab freezes, microphone causing crashes of programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording tab freezes, microphone causing crashes of programs: Hello, I have a problem with the microphone. When I am in the game overwatch and try to use the mic the game crashes and I need to ctrl+alt+del an kill it. After this crash the sound device stops working completely and I need to restart the PC. But the restart doesn't want...
  6. Programs tabbing / closing by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs tabbing / closing by itself: So I'm having 2 separated problems. One is programs mostly games tabbing out by itself though I can still go back to the window and then another problem is the program closing by itself. The 2nd problem is happening in every program including google chrome. After the program...
  7. NIVIDA programs tab crash

NIVIDA programs tab crash: NIVIDA driver control panel. Specifically when I press this tab, which allows you to apply the graphic settings you see below, to individual programs. The programs will not populate and shortly crashes or closes the app. When i attempt to just start the app next time , it...
  8. Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers

Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers: Yesterday I did a manual load of the May 5th (WIn10 Major Update) followed by all the subsequent updates for Win10. I'm having two different issues. One, Win10 is inhibiting me from loading the full set of Nvidia Drivers for 436.48. I do a clean uninstall with Display Driver...
  9. What are the program programs in the startup tab in taskmgr.exe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are the program programs in the startup tab in taskmgr.exe?: [ATTACH]I saw the startup page and there are 3 program programs open file location and properties are grayed out. i diasabled them and i want to know what they are...
  10. Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close: I have a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-1051 that until this weekend was successfully running on Windows 10 upgrade. Suddenly this weekend it refused to add or change tabs in the Google Chrome browser. Tapping the X or + boxes did nothing. Then tapping some links within the browser...