Windows 10: NIVIDA programs tab crash

Discus and support NIVIDA programs tab crash in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; NIVIDA driver control panel. Specifically when I press this tab, which allows you to apply the graphic settings you see below, to individual programs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by OtherWay1982, Nov 30, 2019.

1. NIVIDA programs tab crash

NIVIDA driver control panel. Specifically when I press this tab,
    which allows you to apply the graphic settings you see below, to individual programs.
    The programs will not populate and shortly crashes or closes the app.
    When i attempt to just start the app next time , it closes immediately.

It only appears to happen when i click that tab in the driver menu .
    If i never click that tab, all the other taps and options i have access to and can change.

Never had this issue before. so don't know what i did to effect this . I tried clean installs many times. No luck. I guess its not a big problem. But figured someone may have some insight . Windows 10 home

NIVIDA programs tab crash [​IMG]

:)

OtherWay1982, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 30, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

NIVIDA programs tab crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

NIVIDA programs tab crash

1. NIVIDA programs tab crash - Similar Threads - NIVIDA programs tab

2. NIVIDA programs tab crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NIVIDA programs tab crash: NIVIDA driver control panel. Specifically when I press this tab, which allows you to apply the graphic settings you see below, to individual programs. The programs will not populate and shortly crashes or closes the app. When i attempt to just start the app next time , it...
  3. Program on Task Manager Startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Program on Task Manager Startup tab: I wanted to disable a few startup programs and there is a program called "Program" with blank paper icon: [img] What is it? Could it be some sort of malware / virus? Thanks! 143714
  4. Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers

Win10 inhibiting Nivida Drivers: Yesterday I did a manual load of the May 5th (WIn10 Major Update) followed by all the subsequent updates for Win10. I'm having two different issues. One, Win10 is inhibiting me from loading the full set of Nvidia Drivers for 436.48. I do a clean uninstall with Display Driver...
  5. Program Crashing

Program Crashing: Hi, I have had a photoshop app installed in my system for years. Never had a problem with it. My computer now post a crashed program .."Printshop.exe" has recently crashed. I have done a clean boot, I have scanned for viruses, I have had the program uninstalled and...
  6. What are the program programs in the startup tab in taskmgr.exe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are the program programs in the startup tab in taskmgr.exe?: [ATTACH]I saw the startup page and there are 3 program programs open file location and properties are grayed out. i diasabled them and i want to know what they are...
  7. Programs Suddenly crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Suddenly crash: When i open games or app some have delay and some are not responding this happened suddenly can someone help me my game played well yesterday but now everything just stops and not responding. Google chrome responds well so i think its just the games i play the disk usage...
  8. Alt + Tab when a program is busy

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt + Tab when a program is busy: There's a game I play called Kerbal Space Program and it often takes a long time at loading screens. I'd like to Alt + Tab out of the game during loading but the problem is that the Alt + Tab take a long time to be registered by which time the loading is almost, if not...
  9. Update & Security tab crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Update & Security tab crashes: I don't know if this is a "General Support" thing or it should be elsewhere - if I should move it let me know. New laptop, Windows 10 Home. Been working fine. I opened the Update & Security tab to check Windows Defender. It worked FINE..... I hit the tab for "Windows...
  10. Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close: I have a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-1051 that until this weekend was successfully running on Windows 10 upgrade. Suddenly this weekend it refused to add or change tabs in the Google Chrome browser. Tapping the X or + boxes did nothing. Then tapping some links within the browser...