Windows 10: Nividia Context Menu Issue

Discus and support Nividia Context Menu Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 1809 with latest updates installed with latest Nividia drivers 418 version on a Dell G3 now my issue is the following : As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheFreeOne, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Nividia Context Menu Issue

I am running Windows 10 1809 with latest updates installed with latest Nividia drivers 418 version on a Dell G3 now my issue is the following :

As attached when i click on the option to "Change default graphics processor" nothing happens it does not open nividia control panel or anything

now my issue is not with changing the graphics driver i can do that manually by opening nividia control panel my issue is why the option in the context menu does nothing

Steps i tried to fix the issue :

1- un-installed nividia drivers and re-installed them from website of nividia

2- downgrade nividia drivers version to lower version which is 398 did not help

3- un-installed nividia drivers from device manager restarted pc so windows can install drivers by itself

Now all above failed and issue still exists so any idea what could be reason that option does not work

Choosing to run with integrated graphics or nividia from context menu works fine so it is only the "Change default graphics processor "

that does not work.

Photo attached is for reference it is not taken from my pc

Nividia Context Menu Issue e4924263-05a7-4faf-b002-888fc47fa2aa?upload=true.png

:)

TheFreeOne, Feb 18, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User
    AndreePin, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Nividia Context Menu Issue :(

ArmoredCavalry, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Nividia Context Menu Issue

Issue with opening properties in context menu

Ignoring the fact that my "issue" was bloody self-explanatory.

1. I am not able to open ANY properties for ANY particular file or folder. Give me a step by step fix, please.

2. No, I did NOT get any error messages. Yet, my properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

3. No, I did NOT make any recent changes before the issue started.
    Give me a step by step fix, please.

My properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

Just give me the location please., Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Nividia Context Menu Issue

1. Nividia Context Menu Issue - Similar Threads - Nividia Context Menu

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. context menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    context menu: 20H2 used to have Defender and MBAM as choices to scan but since I recovered an image form Macrium it does not show these. Is it possible as I use these apps more that they become part of the right click context menu. I know I would not have removed these and do not like to...
  4. Context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context menu: Hello, I am running a machine with Windows 10 Pro which had version 1703, a few days ago I updated to 20H2. When I had 1703 all ok.... But when I upgraded to 20H2 EACH RIGHT CLICK TAKES ABOUT 5 SECONDS. I think a 4GB ram and i3 processor should not take so long for a right...
  5. context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu: how to add 'desktop' to 'send to option' WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/671f83fb-b3a9-449a-9564-ea120c0b78b8
  6. Context Menu

Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  7. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  8. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  9. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  10. Issues with Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with Context Menu: Hello, I've recently started experiencing an issue with my context menu. It hasn't gone away completely in file explorer, but numerous options have disappeared from it including copy and paste, so I haven't been able to copy files all morning. In addition to that I can't...