Windows 10: Nluescreen i got after game and i need help with

Discus and support Nluescreen i got after game and i need help with in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi. i need help knowing how fix this error code got from pc last night and been scaring me since have 4 year old pc Description A problem with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chimerapc, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Chimerapc Win User

Nluescreen i got after game and i need help with

hi. i need help knowing how fix this error code got from pc last night and been scaring me since have 4 year old pc

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 117
    Parameter 1: ffffb187bf4b0460
    Parameter 2: fffff807511d2298
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem
    WATCHDOG-20201209-1615.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt
    WERDataCollectionStatus.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
    Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
    Server information: bfa2a775-8c72-4c63-954e-c4a7465de1c4

:)

Chimerapc, Dec 10, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 10, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Nluescreen i got after game and i need help with

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Nluescreen i got after game and i need help with

1. Nluescreen i got after game and i need help with - Similar Threads - Nluescreen got game

2. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  3. I got big problem need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got big problem need help: So in my bios the safety boot is turn on but in info system he is turn off and also the cpr 7 is writh as elevation required to view : its in frenchNom du système d’exploitation Microsoft Windows 11 Famille Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Autre description du système...
  4. I need help. I got onedrive sign in problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help. I got onedrive sign in problem: Correlation Id: 04a4e702-15b0-4c1e-995a-2d186a4fa17bTimestamp: 2023-03-18T23:30:42.000ZDPTI: f0c4e8f056743fadfc30a98c45df7e64d2b22ae6a9fd9f5911d8cc78b6d5d747...
  5. I got a virus i need help with

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  6. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  7. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I need help with an audio problem I got...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with an audio problem I got...: My speakers, they work, but there's this thing where it echoes the audio coming from a movie or game. It copies it like a murmur sound. Idk if anyone can help me. I just need this fixed cuz it's really annoying... submitted by /u/VeganSmegan [link] [comments]...
  9. I need help I got a remediation failed in widows defender

I need help I got a remediation failed in widows defender: I think i've been infected with ransomware what is this [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-got-a-remediation-failed-in-widows/5401adc4-2ea7-4640-8157-e6150887a8ef"
  10. I seriously think i got scammed. I need help

I seriously think i got scammed. I need help: Ok so my problem is I think I got scammed. I got a call from an 800 number I didnt answer but they left a message they said they noticed illegal activities on my computer/account I didn't do anything and i got scared so i called them back they saif my computer had a Trojan...