Windows 10: NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

Discus and support NMI HARDWARE FAILURE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Over the last few days I've been facing a BSOD error called "NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE". Just wonder if anyone on here knows how to solve it. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KnaveMach, Mar 12, 2021.

1. KnaveMach Win User

NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

Hi,
    Over the last few days I've been facing a BSOD error called "NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE". Just wonder if anyone on here knows how to solve it.

I've tried the following troubleshooting steps:

• Updating video card drivers.
    • Re-installing Windows.
    • Re-seating my RAM modules.
    • Clearing out dust from my PC.
    • Ran windows memory diagnostics, no errors were detected.

Here's my minidump file.

I'm starting to wonder if the recent Windows update caused the issue since is started happening after my computer updated on around 5th of March.

My issue also seems to sync in with this user.

Kind Regards.

:)

KnaveMach, Mar 12, 2021
  2. 42yan Win User

nmi hardware failure

i recently meet a nmi hardware failure problem a it keeps blue screen for every 5mins, i tried the guide on this page FIX: NMI HARDWARE FAILURE errors on Windows 10 and
    it back to blue screen after an hour, tried reset windows and still not working

and i updated all the drivers and still not work

42yan, Mar 12, 2021
  3. nmi hardware failure

Error occurred during Steam Web Helper working but it is likely hardware problem.

Microsoft recommends: Remove any hardware or drivers that have been recently installed. Make sure that all memory modules are of the same type.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

Check XMP mode in BIOS and turn it off if enabled.

Igor Leyko, Mar 12, 2021
  4. NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

BSOD error with STOP code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

My laptop Acer Aspire 7 shows blue screen error with stop code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE very frequently whenever I am watching YouTube or other media consumption.

Help me with this!

BalachanderG, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

1. NMI HARDWARE FAILURE - Similar Threads - NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

2. NMI hardware failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NMI hardware failure: HiI have Windows 10 Home and for the last few days I have been getting blue screen with NMI hardware failure,I haven't installed anything new h/w or s/w.I have pasted the link below to the dump files I have fromC:\Windows\Minidumpdump.zipPlease can someone guide how to fix...
  3. NMI hardware failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NMI hardware failure: HiI have Windows 10 Home and for the last few days I have been getting blue screen with NMI hardware failure,I haven't installed anything new h/w or s/w.I have pasted the link below to the dump files I have fromC:\Windows\Minidumpdump.zipPlease can someone guide how to fix...
  4. NMI hardware failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NMI Hardware Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NMI Hardware Failure: I have just purchased this laptop. Unfortunately, I encounter the blue screen and an automatic restart. This tends to happen every time I watch something on youtube for longer that 2 to 5 minutes. I have looked at a few articles and download Restoro. Issues were found but I...
  6. NMI Hardware Failure

NMI Hardware Failure: I have been getting the same BSOD error message "NMI Hardware Failure" consistently for about a month now. I have updated 25 of the drivers, but this did not seem to help. I tried to update the BIOS, but the system will not allow me to do that for some reason. My laptop is...
  7. NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: stop code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nmi-hardware-failure/134d4af8-ae0f-4427-ba24-01cf56136d8a
  8. NMI Hardware Failure

NMI Hardware Failure: Hello Community, The machine which I have a problem with is a HP Pavillion Gaming. In which due to a problem with the motherboard, I had it replaced. After replacing I have installed windows home because I have a digital license for this version. Until windows updates are...
  9. nmi hardware failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nmi hardware failure: i recently meet a nmi hardware failure problem a it keeps blue screen for every 5mins, i tried the guide on this page https://windowsreport.com/nmi_hardware_failure-windows-10/2/ and it back to blue screen after an hour, tried reset windows and still not working and i...
  10. NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: hello all, as subject say having issues with this happened 3 times and I will copy the minidump command what it says please help? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...