Windows 10: NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD

Discus and support NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After playing some games, this BSoD arrived. Is there a way to fix it? NMI_Hardware_Failure when using an integrated graphics card (Intel Core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rozzie.x3, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Rozzie.x3 Win User

NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD

After playing some games, this BSoD arrived. Is there a way to fix it?

NMI_Hardware_Failure when using an integrated graphics card (Intel Core i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz x4)

Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) when using NVidia GeForce 920M

:)

Rozzie.x3, Oct 26, 2019

2. BSOD - video_tdr_failure igdkmd64.sys

Hi

I am using an HP Spectre (x64, Core i7) with Windows 10. I have been trying to work with Davinci Resolve but each time I load a file into this program to work on it I get the BSOD and the Video_TDR_failure (igdkmd64.sys) warning/code. I have looked on line
    and this seems to be a very common issue. I have downloaded the drivers for my video card and tried a few other things with no success. I also cannot use my headset.

Windows 10 has made for some serious problems. Any advice?

Fish-head3, Oct 26, 2019
  3. video_tdr_failure BSOD error Windows 10

So twice today I've had my laptop crash to BSOD with "video_tdr_failure igdkmd64.sys" listed as the error code. The system would lock up briefly, then the screen would go black with just the mouse cursor in the middle but not responsive, before dropping
    to the BSOD after a minute or so.

Does anyone have any ideas what the issue is?

Hardware info:

Manufactuer: Acer

Model: Aspire E5-571

OS Build: 10240

Processor: Intel Core i3-4005U

RAM: 4GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400

Driver: 10.18.15.4248 (Auto-installed through Windows Update on October 15th)

Thanks in advance

Sakura2628, Oct 26, 2019
  4. NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD

BSOD/Black Screen While Gaming. Video_TDR_Failure atikmpag.sys

Here are the tests on all of my drives. One thing that I noticed is that my Adata drive got a little hot yesterday, up to 46C and when that happened the drive throttled speeds so I am going to increase fan speeds in the case to see if that might help the SSD.

Also about the AMD drivers, I have tried many different AMD drivers to fix this issue. I have tried about all of the drivers that have support for my RX 470 and none of them fixes the issue.

C:

NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD [​IMG]

E:

F:

ItsTheYoshi, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD

1. NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD and Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) BSoD - Similar Threads - NMI_Hardware_Failure BSoD Video_TDR_Failure

2. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  3. BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys: Hi! I have been facing this "Video TDR Failure" in windows 10 on my MI Notebook 14 Horizon Edition.When I install the latest intel graphic driver switching from Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. It shows a yellow exclamation mark and in the properties, it shows "Windows has...
  4. BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE in windows 10: Hi, I have been facing BSOD Blue screen of death on my Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop for quite some time, when working unplugged. The stop code is alwaysNMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE and it always happens while working unplugged. Never faced this while working plugged in. Any help...
  5. BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE 0x00000080

BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE 0x00000080: Hello. Getting the following BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE 0x00000080 00000000`004f4454 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3dda20 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation...
  6. BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE HSL.DLL

BSOD NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE HSL.DLL: I hope someone here can help me with this. Randomly, but several times a day, I am getting a BSOD referenced in the title. I have checked memory several times and everything seems to check out fine. I even put the original memory that came in the laptop back in and it...
  7. BSOD Video_TDR_Failure

BSOD Video_TDR_Failure: I'm getting BSOD regularly with many games. Usually when i alt+tab and open them again. Or my screen blinks and crashes whatever game i was playing, or it simply BSOD. The only pattern i found is that is minimizing/maximazing related (at least i think so, it always happen...
  8. BSOD Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys while using bluestacks

BSOD Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys while using bluestacks: I was using bluestacks when BSOD happened. Everything went blue and it said your pc has just run in to trouble we are collecting the error files then you can restart. If you need help with this error search this Video_TDR_Failure igdkmd64.sys not exactly what said *Smile...
  9. BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I've been getting BSODs regularly while gaming since I upgraded to Windows 10. The error is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). I'm using Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics chipset and I've already updated the drivers to the latest from the Intel site. Searching around the...
  10. BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): Hi there. I have a BSOD screen when I play a game 20-30 minutes . The error is : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). Before installing W10 i could play games as Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Minecraft and League of Legends at their full power without interrupting. And...