Windows 10: nnot use start menu, Blue screen fslk error

Discus and support nnot use start menu, Blue screen fslk error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; out of the blue im having problems with the start menu not working. I have checked other threads to no avail. nnot use start menu, Blue screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by garethhorne, Jan 28, 2020.

1. nnot use start menu, Blue screen fslk error

out of the blue im having problems with the start menu not working. I have checked other threads to no avail.

nnot use start menu, Blue screen.

Have tried several methods from other posts but not a thing has worked. I have tried updating from Microsoft website, tried deleting last update. Tried using dlsm.exe ... I have now hit a brick. Wall. Please someone help!!

:)

garethhorne, Jan 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen and Start Menu Errors

I've been running Windows 10 for several months with no problem. Suddenly last week I got a Start Menu not working error message and today a System Service Exception Blue Screen followed by an error that the system profile is not available. I cannot do
    anything. Any suggestions for where to start?

WilliamDelia, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

nnot use start menu, Blue screen fslk error

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

nnot use start menu, Blue screen fslk error

1. nnot use start menu, Blue screen fslk error - Similar Threads - nnot start menu

2. Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Eusqe Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Eusqe Menu: As I was about to draw, everything went fine, but for some reason today when I had booted up my computer it went to this screen where it looked like the Windows set-up screen, I hadn't done anything previously, as far as I can remember. I've done a Windows malware scan and it...
  3. Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Eusqe Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Booting to Blue Start-up Screen Eusqe Menu: As I was about to draw, everything went fine, but for some reason today when I had booted up my computer it went to this screen where it looked like the Windows set-up screen, I hadn't done anything previously, as far as I can remember. I've done a Windows malware scan and it...
  4. Start up error , blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up error , blue screen: Hi,My laptop had an OS error issue a couple of weeks ago and I went to a shop and installed a new win 10.There days later it started showing a text during startup like this For about four days I had no other issue and I could countinue startup by pressing enter but after...
  5. Start Button, Cortana and powershell nnot working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button, Cortana and powershell nnot working: Hello, my start button, cortana and powershell are not working, I have tried several manipulations here and there but the problem persists, help please...
  6. Several issues: Cannot use start menu, Blue screen, invalid registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several issues: Cannot use start menu, Blue screen, invalid registry: I'm facing several issues right now: "Critical error: start menu not working" whenever I attempt to use the start menu Occasional blue screen saying that the issue is to do with Fslx.sys Cannot open picture documents on my desktop - "Invalid registry" Cannot reset to...
  7. Start menu not opening and blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not opening and blue screen: I am running dell g5 laptop and i am facing a issue regarding start menu. When i click the windows key on laptop start menu doesn't appera untill a mouse click is registered. Sometimes when i press windows key file explorer opens up but mostly on pressing windows key nothing...
  8. Start Menu Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Error: Hey, so the other day when i tried to open up the start menu it dosen't even open up. this has happened to me in windows 8 so i was able to easily fix it but as soon as i restart my computer, it just's comes back again, *cry it's getting very annoying opening up the...
  9. Use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10: How to: Use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10 How to Change to Use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 build 10041 released on March 18th 2015. You can use this instead: How to...
  10. Move the start menu when using 3 screens?

in Windows 10 Support
    Move the start menu when using 3 screens?: Hi everyone! I´m using 3 screens, and I have moved the taskbar to the middlescreen. But when I press the startbutton the start menu pops up on the screen to the left, which isn´t really that great. Do anyone here know if it´s possible to move the start menu so that it...