Windows 10: No ability to get party invites on PC app

Discus and support No ability to get party invites on PC app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so ever since Windows updated to build version (whatever came after 1809) there's been an issue that affects some users but not all. The issue is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CapeCodMustang, Dec 16, 2019.

1. No ability to get party invites on PC app

Ok, so ever since Windows updated to build version (whatever came after 1809) there's been an issue that affects some users but not all. The issue is that for whatever reason, the app has removed the ability to receive party invites. How awesome is it to get a party invite from a friend & yet you never knew about it because the option within the app to receive the invites is gone & also it doesn't show up in the side bar.

I've been through troubleshooting with the Windows team & Xbox both for hours on end with the end result being that Windows blames the issue on Xbox & Xbox blames the issue on Windows & the only option is to report it in the feedback hub which I did months ago & it still hasn't been fixed & I did that during 1903 & now 1909 is out & the issue is still there.

What else has been done? I've had the app uninstalled via the Windows team with them using Powershell to remove the app & all of it's components. Reinstalled it with Powershell. Installed the Xbox beta app without the game bar as told in another thread, still nothing. This is seriously frustrating considering that if I want to stream with any decent quality & have my party chat included so that it doesn't sound terrible in my headset I have to stream using a PC & have the audio included from the PC. Otherwise I have to include it by having my sound settings set for voice to come through the speakers which sounds TERRIBLE in the headset, not to mention that you can no longer set the game & voice audio to be different because everything is coming through the speakers all at the same volume.

So what's the fix? Where's the fix? This issue has been going on for MONTHS & I'm extremely frustrated that this is an issue that neither Windows or Xbox knows how to fix it.

:)

CapeCodMustang, Dec 16, 2019

2. invite to partys

we should be able to invite to party's to talk to friends and family

race car driver 21, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Invite someone in Calendar not appearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open the Calendar app.
    • Place the cursor on the event created.
    • Click on more details button.
    • In invite someone box, type the name or Email address of the person you want to invite.
    • Click on send invite.

For more information, you may refer the following Microsoft help article.

Calendar app help

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/calendar-app-faq

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 16, 2019
  4. No ability to get party invites on PC app

Windows 10 Xbox Application not allowing me to SEE Party invitations

On Windows 10 Xbox Application. I have friends send me Party invitations and I never see them (anywhere). I DO see them on my iPhone XBox application but never on Windows. Frustrating.

I have done the App/Features RESET suggestion already...and reboot...and open/close app, basic troubleshooting, etc

My UnpN is Enabled

Any suggestions?

Floki the Vike, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

No ability to get party invites on PC app

1. No ability to get party invites on PC app - Similar Threads - ability party invites

2. I cant get or send party invites on xbox game bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant get or send party invites on xbox game bar?: I cant get or send party invites on xbox game bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-or-send-party-invites-on-xbox-game-bar/bc0aea6e-c3b0-4ebd-82f7-d2e1d64dc553
  3. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar

I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app, but it's still not working. Do you have any ideas?Just began happening to me...
  4. I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app, but it's still not working. Do you have any ideas?Just began happening to me...
  5. Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite: So I’ve searched around the internet for about 5 hours and cannot seem to find a solution or anybody else that’s having this exact problem. I’ve receive invitees normally but when I click to accept the from game bar instead of joining the party it opens up the chat for all of...
  6. Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite

Can’t join party from Xbox app on pc or send invite: So I’ve searched around the internet for about 5 hours and cannot seem to find a solution or anybody else that’s having this exact problem. I’ve receive invitees normally but when I click to accept the from game bar instead of joining the party it opens up the chat for all of...
  7. Not Getting Xbox Party Invites on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Getting Xbox Party Invites on PC: I have this little problem where I can get every kind of notification, messages, updates, etc from the Xbox Game Bar, all except for party invites. I don't know why, I just for some reason don't, and Microsoft forums have been absolutely zero help in the matter. Anyone here...
  8. Can't invite/join xbox parties through the console companion app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't invite/join xbox parties through the console companion app: It worked fine until a little while ago. I send an invite, my friend gets it but im not in the party. If i click a join invite, it loads it then i end up not being connected. why is this happening? It worked once when i reinstalled the companion app but then proceeded to...
  9. Not getting party invites on windows 10 xbox app

Not getting party invites on windows 10 xbox app: I get all other notifications but when it comes to party invites I do not get any. I tried resetting and everything legit nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-party-invites-on-windows-10-xbox-app/825f86f0-a2f9-49f6-8607-7dfbc59f36d3
  10. invite to partys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invite to partys: we should be able to invite to party's to talk to friends and family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invite-to-partys/6d247ec8-0992-47b9-834c-799e448623be