Windows 10: NO ACCESS TO DEVICE MANAGER mmc.exe

Discus and support NO ACCESS TO DEVICE MANAGER mmc.exe in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So when I try to open my device manager it gives me an error saying: "This app has been blocked for your protection." under that it says "mmc.exe"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyGuada, Jun 14, 2019.

1. NO ACCESS TO DEVICE MANAGER mmc.exe

So when I try to open my device manager it gives me an error saying:

"This app has been blocked for your protection." under that it says "mmc.exe" and below that it says Publisher: Unknown, File origin: Hard drive on this computer, Program location: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\system32\devmgmt.msc"

No idea what any of it means and it allows me to open it when I run as administrator but when that error started coming up some of the game I have downloaded stopped working as well, which is the main reason I want to know what's going on.

NO ACCESS TO DEVICE MANAGER mmc.exe 94e9271b-fe3f-47c4-9d96-62f2aaef6259?upload=true.png

I am use windows 10 PC desktop

I REALLY want access to device manager

I NEED IT BADLY TO WORK

I am not interested in a by-pass to this error as I have tried to by-pass this error to no avail.

I want this error corrected

:)

AnthonyGuada, Jun 14, 2019

2. Device Manager: MMC Could not create the snap-in

Hello,

I cannot access device manager. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I keep getting the MMC could not create snap in. The snap-in might not have been installed correctly.

Name: Device Manager

CSLID: {74246BFC-4C96-11D0-ABEF-0020AF6B0B7A}

I need a solution as none I have seen so far have worked, please help!!

kirkbrown212121, Jun 14, 2019
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

NO ACCESS TO DEVICE MANAGER mmc.exe What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Darknova Win User

NO ACCESS TO DEVICE MANAGER mmc.exe

No hardware listed in Device manager?

Humour me, go into task manager and kill rundll32.exe and then re-open device manager.

Darknova, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

NO ACCESS TO DEVICE MANAGER mmc.exe

1. NO ACCESS TO DEVICE MANAGER mmc.exe - Similar Threads - ACCESS DEVICE MANAGER

2. MMC GROUP POLICY MANAGEMENT COULD NOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MMC GROUP POLICY MANAGEMENT COULD NOT: Today Group Policy Management set on the Domain Controller. Now this policy is set for everyone and everywhere. The terrible problem: I can no longer start the Group Policy Management on the Domain Controller as Administrator. MMC COULD NOT CREATE THE SNAP-IN BECAUSE OF...
  3. MMC GROUP POLICY MANAGEMENT COULD NOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MMC GROUP POLICY MANAGEMENT COULD NOT: Today Group Policy Management set on the Domain Controller. Now this policy is set for everyone and everywhere. The terrible problem: I can no longer start the Group Policy Management on the Domain Controller as Administrator. MMC COULD NOT CREATE THE SNAP-IN BECAUSE OF...
  4. Cant access device manager and disk management and more

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant access device manager and disk management and more: Whenever i try to launch it, it says "C:\Windows\system32\mmcbase.DLL is either designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support....
  5. Device Manager Access Blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Manager Access Blocked: Hi, I Can't Use Device Manager. I Tried SFC In Command Port & I Changed My User Account, But It's The Same And It Doesn't Work. Please Help Me.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-access-blocked/d23636bf-f351-4f95-adb5-933cf47dd0a4"
  6. mmc exe blocked windows 10 drive manager mmc.exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mmc exe blocked windows 10 drive manager mmc.exe: * Moved from Community Participation Center after trying DISM method,this showed me at last ,it is still not fixed what should i do [ATTACH]...
  7. Device Manager Access Denied.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Manager Access Denied.: I restarted my computer and now when I open device manager it says "This App has been blocked for your protection". I am using an admin account. Whenever I try to get windows updates I get an access denied error as well....
  8. Access to device manager denied.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access to device manager denied.: I have a LaserJet Pro MFP M426FDW (new) and HP ENVY Desktop – 750 (year old). I first tried to install the printer from supplied install cd. It came back with an error, took to long to install, stopping installed. In addition, I download the install software for the printer...
  9. Unable To Access Device Manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable To Access Device Manager.: You made it so admins cannot open Device Manger, Microsoft? I now have to stop everything I am doing to do a bunch of stupid things to regain device manager access. ***Edited Original Title From: YOU MORONS made it so ADMINS cannot open DEVICE MANAGER? Microsoft =...
  10. MMC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MMC: hello what browser works best for this because edge doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc/d553460a-e3d3-4958-be63-cd917b806ffc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no access to device manager

2. Win 10 MMC console does no device manager

3. MMC.exe error fails to open device mamager

4. c:/windows/systems32/mmc.exeC:/WINDOWS/system32/devmgmt.msc,
  5. tool devmoderunasuserconfig.msc,
  6. snap in below error with device manager,
  7. mmc.exe unkonwn publisher,
  8. get access to mmc,
  9. mmc.exe windows does not have,
  10. c:\windows\system32\mmc.exe C:\windows\system32\devmgmt.msc,
  11. no admission to mmc.exe,
  12. c:\windows\system32\mmc.exe /a c:\windows\system32\devmoderunasuserconfig.msc mmc could not create the snap in windows 10,
  13. device manager win 10 mmc,
  14. mmc.exe windows cannot access the specified device,
  15. cant access mmc.exe