Windows 10: No Access to Info Needed to Recover Microsoft Account

Discus and support No Access to Info Needed to Recover Microsoft Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I created a Microsoft account in December 2015 in order to purchase software through the Microsoft Home Use Program. I am trying to access the account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VickiRacz, Jul 20, 2020.

1. VickiRacz Win User

No Access to Info Needed to Recover Microsoft Account

I created a Microsoft account in December 2015 in order to purchase software through the Microsoft Home Use Program. I am trying to access the account to reinstall my software purchase but do not have the password. I click the "Forgot Password" link and then am taken through an extensive recovery process that asks me for information such as the last 4 digits of the card I used for the purchase and it's expiration date. I was able to locate the card number for this purchase on my bank statement but given that the purchase was in December 2015 I have no way to obtain the debit card expiration date that was in effect at that time. I even called my bank in a desperate, yet unsuccessful attempt. Each time I submit what little information I do have/know, I get a response email that I did not provide enough info to recover the account.

I have no XBox or Skype account associated with this Microsoft account to allow me to provide more verification data; this single purchase was all the account was ever used for.

I am desperate to access my software purchase and Microsoft's recovery process has made it literally impossible for me to complete and ever retrieve my software. Can anyone provide some help here? There MUST be a way for me to get into this 5 year old account!

:)

VickiRacz, Jul 20, 2020

2. Recover access database

HI,

As Alexfranky suggested, These are some most common reasons due to which an access database file gets corrupted. Whenever you face corruption in your database files, you need to recover the your data and information from them. For more information visit :- Fix Corrupt Access Database using Compact and Repair

Alex Franky, Jul 20, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 20, 2020
  4. No Access to Info Needed to Recover Microsoft Account

Can't access another Microsoft account

Hello Betsy,

We appreciate bringing this up. If you forgot your password and unable to access your Microsoft account, you can refer to this article and perform the steps on this
    link to help you get access to your account. We also suggest that you keep trying to send or submit the recovery form up
    to two times daily for more chances of recovering your account.

We're here if you have any questions.

3482be97-15ec-4271-be40-2f9a31b21207, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

No Access to Info Needed to Recover Microsoft Account

1. No Access to Info Needed to Recover Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Access Info Needed

2. Recover access to Microsoft Live account where there is no access to the associated email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover access to Microsoft Live account where there is no access to the associated email...: Hi,My dad's PC is refusing to boot into Windows. I want to revert the OS to an earlier version however I need the bitlocker key to do that. Unfortunately my dad cannot recall the password for Microsoft Live to access the bitlocker key, and although I thought I had a note of...
  3. Need help recovering accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help recovering accounts: I need to recovery two accounts for some reason it’s has been blocked me even tho I know the correct password to login I’ve tried recovering it with the form had no joy when I know the details are correct and also Microsoft have blocked the account I normally get the code...
  4. My Microsoft Account was Hacked, I need to recover it.

My Microsoft Account was Hacked, I need to recover it.: Hi, a few months ago, my Microsoft account was hacked. I have been working with a new one that I made, but have since ran into a problem because I wanted to play Minecraft with friends, and the Minecraft account is linked to that Microsoft account, which I no longer have...
  5. My Microsoft Account was Hacked, I need to recover it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account was Hacked, I need to recover it.: Hi, a few months ago, my Microsoft account was hacked. I have been working with a new one that I made, but have since ran into a problem because I wanted to play Minecraft with friends, and the Minecraft account is linked to that Microsoft account, which I no longer have...
  6. I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!: It got hacked by some russian with this email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can't do anything about this because the hacker change my email.I also tried logging in with one time code but it just throw me an error.and if i choose forgot password it throws me...
  7. I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!

I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!: It got hacked by some russian with this email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can't do anything about this because the hacker change my email.I also tried logging in with one time code but it just throw me an error.and if i choose forgot password it throws me...
  8. Wrong info on Microsoft account and can’t access laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong info on Microsoft account and can’t access laptop.: Hi My granfather has a new hp laptop and set up his microsoft account with an incorrect email address that can’t be accessed and the password he set up doesn’t work so we can’t log on to his laptop. I’ve tried resetting the password on microsoft live but as he’s never had a...
  9. Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info): Microsoft account issues I do not have access to any of the old info .. that IP is closed and not accessible any longer....
  10. Recovering access to Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recovering access to Microsoft Account: I've been locked out of my Microsoft Account, using I go to account.live.com/password/reset and enter my ID. I click on "Forgotten Password" and go though the process which includes getting a code sent to my phone. I enter a new password, and a password verification, and...