Windows 10: No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.

Discus and support No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can access the Daily Cards Challenges OK. But when I try to access the special challenges, the screen just goes black without any ability from me to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ratfugel, May 5, 2020.

1. ratfugel Win User

No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.

I can access the Daily Cards Challenges OK. But when I try to access the special challenges, the screen just goes black without any ability from me to alter it. I have played many games on these without any problem. This development happened about three or four days ago and has killed my card playing activity.

There is a small black lock shown in the top right hand corner. Clicking on this merely brings up a privacy message from something called Vungle. Nothing else.

Anybody else had this problem? If so, how does one fix it. I have tried ask Microsoft without any success.

:)

ratfugel, May 5, 2020
  2. Digibella Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

Why can I no longer access prior months calendar in Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges?

Digibella, May 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Challenge

Thanks for your reply Mithin EJ. Yes it is the Microsoft Solitaire collection, I have not tried either of your suggestions but will give it a go on tomorrow's Challenge. Many thanks

CornealSpoon299, May 5, 2020
  4. No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.

microsoft solitaire challenge

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know are you trying to download solitaire collection or are you trying to open the game?

If you are receiving the error message while trying to open the game I suggest you to uninstall the solitaire collection and reinstall it from Windows store and see if it helps.

If it doesn't help i suggest you to post this query on Xbox forums for more specialized support as we have a dedicated team to help out with game related issues.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 5, 2020
Thema:

No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.

1. No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges. - Similar Threads - access Microsoft Solitaire

2. How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?

in Cortana
    How to fix the time issues with Microsoft Solitaire Challenges?: The time on my Microsoft Solitaire Challenges is way off. The last challenge I completed took about 3 minutes but the time registered over 23 hours. I'm not sure if this is related but the commercials wont load properly either. I've already rebooted my computer but the...
  3. Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work: When I try to play the daily Solitaire Challenges I get a pop up that says Download Error and says there was an error trying to download data from the server and to check my internet connection and try again. I am connected to the internet and can open other Microsoft games...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open: This is happening on both my desktop computer Windows 10 and on my iPhone app. I open Microsoft Solitaire. I open Daily Challenges. I see spinning for a second, and the app ends. This all started when I was playing the Daily Challenges. I did two challenges, and instead...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  6. Microsoft solitaire challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire challenge: Up until yesterday 03/14/2020, I was able to login thru Xbox in windows 10 and play the challenges. but now I get errors 101 and 104. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-challenge/cfa98d79-5f5c-4a6a-9044-e7efa7d11b9a
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium - Cannot access Daily Challenges for September 2015

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium - Cannot access Daily Challenges for September 2015: I have purchased the Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection for one month and this is supposed give me access to all past Daily Challenges from 2015 to present day, but I cannot access any of the games from September 2015. When I attempt to access that month the app freezes...
  8. Solitaire World Tour Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire World Tour Challenge: This morning the Solitaire World Tour Challenge keeps telling me I need an internet connection or just times out before connecting. Everything else on my pc is working fine and I do have internet! Is Microsoft down?...
  9. Solitaire Events Challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Events Challenge: Is anyone else having a problem with the events not working for today (Feb. 20, 2019). I can't get the event calandar to work properly today. Problem is in both iOS version and Windows 10 version. Thank you....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?: I have today's challenge blocked (Pyramid day), it keeps saying the it has been closed. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-where-is-todays/c2201f52-ea76-4d07-a1c5-7255a1972658