Windows 10: No Access to Remote Desktop

Discus and support No Access to Remote Desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RDLSK, Feb 17, 2019.

1. RDLSK Win User

No Access to Remote Desktop

Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?

:)

RDLSK, Feb 17, 2019

2. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 17, 2019
  3. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 17, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Remote desktop rebooting

Hi,

We may need more information about the issue on the remote desktop that keeps rebooting, kindly respond to the following questions:

• How do you access the remote desktop?
    • Is the process of the connection through a wireless connection?
    We suggest that you check your firewall or antivirus settings if it is blocking the connection between the two devices.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. No Access to Remote Desktop - Similar Threads - Access Remote Desktop

2. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  3. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  4. Hacked desktop/ Virtual remote access to it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked desktop/ Virtual remote access to it: It's clear to me someone has hacked into my laptop. When I connect to the internet, they can see everything I am doing on my desktop and browsers. Ultimately, they have remote access. I have a Windows 10 Acer laptop. It's very difficult getting help with this problem.How can...
  5. Access rights for remote desktop

Access rights for remote desktop: Hi I would like to request for help to confirm if access rights to use remote desktop can be given to specific accounts.I was told that such access rights are given at 'physical port' level.This means that if access rights are restricted for a desktop/laptop, not even the...
  6. Remote access to Desktop from Samsung QLED TV with Remote Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote access to Desktop from Samsung QLED TV with Remote Access: PC running Windows 10 Pro with Remote Desktop enabled. User profile created on TV using Remote PC name Remote PC IP address First the TV says “the identity of the remote pc cannot be verified. This certificate is not trusted” If i go past that, it then says “remote...
  7. remote access to desktop

remote access to desktop: Good day, Can you please help me to remotely access my son's desktop, I tried doing the quick assist but ot's not working. are there any other options? Thank you. Joyce...
  8. Remote Desktop Access

Remote Desktop Access: My computer isn't discoverable by other networks. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-access/bf8dd71e-9162-4d54-884a-97dec0fd91c4
  9. Remote Desktop - Accessing Local Resources

Remote Desktop - Accessing Local Resources: I would like to make local devices connected to my laptop (i.e. HP scanner) accessible in my Remote Desktop Connection. I am running WIN10 Pro. I cannot locate the Remote Desktop Connections dialogue box that would allow me to specify which Local Resources I want to...
  10. No Access to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...