Windows 10: No accounts to login into on sign in screen

Discus and support No accounts to login into on sign in screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I boot, the login screen shows no usernames--only network, ease of access, and power. Looked for advice. Tried shift+restart... Nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kolonalkurtz, Jul 19, 2020.

1. No accounts to login into on sign in screen

When I boot, the login screen shows no usernames--only network, ease of access, and power.

Looked for advice.

Tried shift+restart... Nothing

Tried interrupting boot cycle twice... Nothing

Tried interrupting boot cycle 3 times... Nothing.

What am I doing wrong here?

:)

kolonalkurtz, Jul 19, 2020
  2. joelshort Win User

Login screen presents both local and MS account sign in

I set up a new tablet with windows 10 and began with a Local account so I could choose my user name. Then I signed in with my MS account to sync settings.

When I start the tablet the login screen asks for my pin. I want to be able to automatically login without entering a pin or password. To do that I use netplwiz and uncheck the option to require a password for login. So far so good.

But when the tablet restarts I am presented with a login screen that now shows two accounts, my MS account and what appears to be a local account but with the same name. If I then reverse the process and enable the "require a password" option in netplwiz there is only one account shown on the login screen but then I have to use a pin or password.

How do I remove that second local account on the login screen and then login automatically? There is only one account listed in the user account settings page.

joelshort, Jul 19, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

No accounts to login into on sign in screen

No login prompt at login screen

From the icons in the lower right it looks Shohambs has already done that. These only appear on the login screen AFAIK.

No accounts to login into on sign in screen [​IMG]

There should also be a list of one or more user accounts at the lower left, it's this that's missing. Without an account to select there won't be anything to sign in to.

Thema:

No accounts to login into on sign in screen

1. No accounts to login into on sign in screen - Similar Threads - accounts login sign

2. Not signing in with windows and not login with Microsoft account on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not signing in with windows and not login with Microsoft account on lock screen: Hi everyone. I face a problem with sign in on lock screen of my windows 10. todays morning i was signed in with my Microsoft account. And then I use the laptop normally and shut down the laptop later. And now in evening when I start the laptop it's shows me on the sign...
  3. Not signing in with windows and not login with Microsoft account on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not signing in with windows and not login with Microsoft account on lock screen: Hi everyone. I face a problem with sign in on lock screen of my windows 10. todays morning i was signed in with my Microsoft account. And then I use the laptop normally and shut down the laptop later. And now in evening when I start the laptop it's shows me on the sign...
  4. Not signing in with windows and not login with Microsoft account on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Login accounts not showing on login screen: Short Summary: Previously available family user accounts have disappeared from login screen. I want them back.Vital Statistics: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1081 64-bit operating systemMy computer is occasionally used by other members of my family. Previously they have been able...
  6. Windows signs out to login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows signs out to login screen: Twice now my OS has logged me out to the login screen. Once during a game and then when not in a game. I have looked and have not installed anything in over a week....
  7. User accounts / login screen

User accounts / login screen: Hello, I have two issues and I suspect they are related. I am using Windows 10 version 1909. Ultimately, I want to disable the login screen when starting windows. I have unchecked the box that asks for a password under netplwiz, and unchecked the box for password login...
  8. User accounts / login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    User accounts / login screen: Hello, I have two issues and I suspect they are related. I am using Windows 10 version 1909. Ultimately, I want to disable the login screen when starting windows. I have unchecked the box that asks for a password under netplwiz, and unchecked the box for password login...
  9. Login screen with no profiles to sign into

Login screen with no profiles to sign into: My computer just updated (I'm assuming) to the anniversary edition, and I occasionally have sign-in problems. I normally have my computer set to sign in automatically, but when I turned on the PC this morning, it didn't. It went to the sign-in screen, but there was no way to...
  10. Login screen presents both local and MS account sign in

Login screen presents both local and MS account sign in: I set up a new tablet with windows 10 and began with a Local account so I could choose my user name. Then I signed in with my MS account to sync settings. When I start the tablet the login screen asks for my pin. I want to be able to automatically login without entering a...