Windows 10: No admin accounts on my computer.

Discus and support No admin accounts on my computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i jave recently tried to factory reset my pc and it was stuck on 58% for about 5 hours. I jard reset my computer and now i cannot login or access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChandlerCooley, Dec 23, 2018.

1. No admin accounts on my computer.

So i jave recently tried to factory reset my pc and it was stuck on 58% for about 5 hours. I jard reset my computer and now i cannot login or access any functions. It simply says "no admin accounts on this computer" any help?

:)

ChandlerCooley, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Unable to install the updates due to unknown admin account on Windows 10 computer

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• How many user accounts are there on your computer?
    • Are you using Microsoft account/ local account with admin rights?
    • Were you able to local the non-admin account on your computer?

If you are able to log-in to the computer, I suggest you to try the below to check the number of user accounts on your computer.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type netplwiz and click on Ok.

Check if you have enabled the Built-in admin account on your computer. If so, try to disable and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 23, 2018
  4. C0zzie Win User

No admin accounts on my computer.

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

No admin accounts on my computer.

1. No admin accounts on my computer. - Similar Threads - admin accounts computer

2. change admin on computer to be associated with my account for onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change admin on computer to be associated with my account for onedrive: Hi, I have two microsoft 365 accounts - one that is personal with a gmail and one that is through the institution where I work a university with @einsteinmed.edu where I also get the added benefit of a 365 subscription and unlimited storage on my onedrive account associated...
  3. change admin on computer to be associated with my account for onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change admin on computer to be associated with my account for onedrive: Hi, I have two microsoft 365 accounts - one that is personal with a gmail and one that is through the institution where I work a university with @einsteinmed.edu where I also get the added benefit of a 365 subscription and unlimited storage on my onedrive account associated...
  4. Admin account on computer

Admin account on computer: So I have a computer that was originally all set up by my former boyfriend. It's his Gmail, name, and profile picture as the admin account. I never had my own. His is what I used. And i never really synced emails or anything. I even used my own Google and Hotmail for...
  5. Admin account on computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account on computer: So I have a computer that was originally all set up by my former boyfriend. It's his Gmail, name, and profile picture as the admin account. I never had my own. His is what I used. And i never really synced emails or anything. I even used my own Google and Hotmail for...
  6. Admin account on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. No Admin on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Admin on my computer: I just turned on my new computer and mistakenly set up my windows account as a Regular User instead of as an admin. How do I update my existing login to an administrator, or create a new login to serve as administrator? Or reinstall Windows in such a way as to restart the...
  8. No Admin on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin on my computer: I just turned on my new computer and mistakenly set up my windows account as a Regular User instead of as an admin. How do I update my existing login to an administrator, or create a new login to serve as administrator? Or reinstall Windows in such a way as to restart the...
  9. No Admin on my computer

10. I changed my password to my admin account on my computer

I changed my password to my admin account on my computer: So I made the mistake of thinking I'd remember my password without writing it down and now I can't sign back into my computer and at this point I'm thinking of just hard resetting my computer but before I do that I was hoping someone here would be able to help.I've tried...