Windows 10: No Admin privileges but i am admin

Discus and support No Admin privileges but i am admin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am having troubles with my pc,it it been a couple of month i have tried almost everything. My Pc Win 10 home Architecture 64 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SohailKhanSX, Feb 20, 2021.

1. No Admin privileges but i am admin

Hi guys,

I am having troubles with my pc,it it been a couple of month i have tried almost everything.

My Pc

Win 10 home

Architecture 64 bit

i5/8gb/4gb nvidia 1650

Symptoms

•100% gpu usage.

•Glitches while playing video.

•High temperature without performing tasks.

•Cannot install or uninstall programs.

•Email pop up.

•once or twice the visual driver failed and windows used the classic window driver used in safe mode.

Some of these problem are solved like glitches,high temp 100% cpu usage after running antimalwares.And i found a trojan generic named virus

Problems

• I am the only admin and have 1 account but cannot perform tasks which need admin access.

•Most of the programs programs which need admin access won't open.changes in setting ,installing/uninstalling/resetting pc don't work.

•I can't run programsadobe premiere pro which need graphics card to run because that program can't access graphic card driver like nvidia control panel etc.Recently it was showing 100% cpu usage and programs adobe premiere pro were simply crashing.

What can i do?

• I can run simple tasks which don't need special permission or programs related to special permission like graphic card drivers which need special permission and cause adobe to crash.

• I can run command prompt in safe mode.

•install and uninstall some programs in safe mode.

What i have tried?

•Some commands like chkdsk/sfc

Used adwares/antimalwares to cleaned the system deleted pups.

•Tried resetting pc/restore pointsget error unable to reset pc

What i think ?

I think I'm hijacked and it's a malware i guess trojan horse and my pc was being used for bitcoin mining.I scan every with antimalware but get nothing.

No Admin privileges but i am admin [​IMG]

:)

SohailKhanSX, Feb 20, 2021
  2. DAC
    DaC Win User

Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

3. Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

you get admin privileges, or you don't run VPC.

Chris

aximbigfan, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

No Admin privileges but i am admin

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

No Admin privileges but i am admin

1. No Admin privileges but i am admin - Similar Threads - Admin privileges admin

2. Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin privileges: I don't know what I did but I no longer have a user with admin privileges nor can I access "Family & other users” category it's not an option in "Accounts" How do I get my admin privileges back when I don't have admin privileges....
  3. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: I don't know what I did but I no longer have a user with admin privileges nor can I access "Family & other users” category it's not an option in "Accounts" How do I get my admin privileges back when I don't have admin privileges....
  4. Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Privileges: My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-privileges/8cde7d41-26ef-4a38-bd2c-7a0b7b7b98d5
  5. Need admin privileges but I am the admin

Need admin privileges but I am the admin: I am trying to install an app that I know is safe, but windows 10 is blocking me from doing so. It is telling me that the admin is blocking it, though I am logged on to the admin account. I cannot deploy my C# application due to this error. I am on an ASUS laptop...
  6. Admin privileges

Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  7. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin privileges: so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization, and when i do a admin app it says enter admin user and password i reset my computer but nothing helped and i cantt access...
  8. Restricted Admin Privileges even though I AM THE ADMIN

Restricted Admin Privileges even though I AM THE ADMIN: Okay, I have encountered this issue before and I am quite literally annoyed with Windows now. I own the computer so yes it's a personal computer and I am the sole admin/user of said computer. So this is nothing new but Windows has this weird lock on the Admin position...
  9. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...