Windows 10: No admin privileges in Windows 10 - can't install software

Discus and support No admin privileges in Windows 10 - can't install software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have the same problem as is described here: No administrator account and other problems after updates - Microsoft Community No admin privileges,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JaneHannah1, Dec 22, 2020.

1. No admin privileges in Windows 10 - can't install software

I have the same problem as is described here:

No administrator account and other problems after updates - Microsoft Community

No admin privileges, so I can not install software or make any changes to my Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. I have followed the instructions I found on various sites, however I get the same problem the user in the link above had - access denied, or a pop up box asking 'do you want to let XX make changes to your computer', but there's no 'yes' button, and no way to sign in as an administrator.

The support in the link above did not seem to resolve the problem. I can't find a resolution to this anywhere - can someone help?

Thank you

Jane

:)

JaneHannah1, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 22, 2020
  3. DAC
    DaC Win User
    Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

4. DAC
    DaC Win User

No admin privileges in Windows 10 - can't install software

Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

Hi guys, I need to use a virtual machine at work but I ain't got admin privileges... how can I do it using a flash drive to run a Windows XP Virtual Machine ??

Thema:

No admin privileges in Windows 10 - can't install software

1. No admin privileges in Windows 10 - can't install software - Similar Threads - admin privileges can't

2. Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin privileges: I don't know what I did but I no longer have a user with admin privileges nor can I access "Family & other users” category it's not an option in "Accounts" How do I get my admin privileges back when I don't have admin privileges....
  3. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: I don't know what I did but I no longer have a user with admin privileges nor can I access "Family & other users” category it's not an option in "Accounts" How do I get my admin privileges back when I don't have admin privileges....
  4. Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Privileges: My new HP All in one does not recognize me as the administrator. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-privileges/8cde7d41-26ef-4a38-bd2c-7a0b7b7b98d5
  5. Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10: i have a brand new machine. no internet access this is by design. i set up an admin account and a user account following the usual general instructions. I want to check to see if I have UEFI in order to set user restrictions, but the machine says I don't have admin privileges...
  6. Windows 10 Admin Privilege

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Admin Privilege: Alright, so I just reset my windows 10 on my computer. The whole reason why I reset my computer was to actually have admin privileges that actually worked. Before I even reset my computer I was listed as an admin. Turns out that wasn't true at all. I don't know what I am...
  7. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  8. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin privileges: so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization, and when i do a admin app it says enter admin user and password i reset my computer but nothing helped and i cantt access...
  9. admin privileges

admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...