Windows 10: No Administrator and No Bitlocker code

Discus and support No Administrator and No Bitlocker code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, The administrator account on my Dell Inspiron 14 2in1 has disappeared. I only have a standard user account. I have tried many things that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nopesauce2242, Oct 6, 2022.

1. No Administrator and No Bitlocker code

Hi everyone, The administrator account on my Dell Inspiron 14 2in1 has disappeared. I only have a standard user account. I have tried many things that I have found around the internet, but I can't seem to find a way. Some of the things I have tried are the following. I also don't have my BitLocker Drive Encryption key, I probably printed it out and then recycled it at some point. I also have some data stored in applications that I need, but can't get access to for some reason, as it brings a UAC prompt. I have also upgraded the memory from 8GB to 16GB. 1. Windows RecoveryGo into Windows Recove

:)

nopesauce2242, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Ernie San Win User

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Oct 6, 2022
  4. No Administrator and No Bitlocker code

Bitlocker Questions

Thanks. I am going to now do step 7 which will take a while to encrypt.

- - - Updated - - -

I skipped step 1 and just stick with the default 128 bit security like I did previously.

Did step 4.

Now when I do step 6... which tells me to do step 7, 8 or 9 which is essentially the same step of turning on bit locker...

I get this message

This pc requires a startup option that isn't supported by bitlocker setup. Please contact your system administrator to turn on bitlocker.

Why do I have this message?

- - - Updated - - -

Does this message has something to do with my user accounts or something?

I see in user accounts

My name
    local account
    Administrator

I checked online that in user account, an account is either a local account or administrator. But mine is both or is it local account?

So why can I not turn bitlocker on?

- - - Updated - - -

So I tried the 3 different ways to get to the local C drive. In the first way of just going to my pc and then going to local disk c drive and then right click on turn bitlocker on... i get that message i mentioned above.

Now when i just type go to start menu and type i bitlocker, it shows manage bitlocker so i click on that...

It shows c drive: bitlocker off... next to it is Turn bitlocker on and when click on it... same message

Below it does show the words

Fixed data drives

Removable data drives - Bitlocker to go
    Insert a removable usb flash drive to use bitlocker on the go

What mistake am I making here? Is it an admin thing or is it something else? You mentioned in step 4, to make every allow to REQUIRE... so im not sure why im getting this message?

paulyjustin, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

No Administrator and No Bitlocker code

1. No Administrator and No Bitlocker code - Similar Threads - Administrator Bitlocker code

2. bitlocker code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker code: Windows 11 unable to write the letter portion of bitlocker code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-code/caf95033-0f2c-412a-b9ad-5c2b352b8334
  3. bitlocker code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker code: Windows 11 unable to write the letter portion of bitlocker code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-code/caf95033-0f2c-412a-b9ad-5c2b352b8334
  4. Bitlocker code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker code: Good morning, My laptop keeps asking for my bitlocker code and won’t allow me to progress past this screen. I URGENTLY need a document in this laptop. What can I do to get past this screen? Thank you, Meabh...
  5. bitlocker code!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker code!: Just tried to start my laptop and I’m being asked for a bitlocker code! I don’t have one…. I’ve accessed my account and no key is stored in there, i am getting a recovery Key ID to identify my key but how do I use this?...
  6. bitlocker code!

bitlocker code!: Just tried to start my laptop and I’m being asked for a bitlocker code! I don’t have one…. I’ve accessed my account and no key is stored in there, i am getting a recovery Key ID to identify my key but how do I use this?...
  7. bitlocker code

bitlocker code: is it possible to speek to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-code/b60cb770-871e-420d-b1dd-e6d9c4aa3efb
  8. bitlocker code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bitlocker code: is it possible to speek to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-code/b60cb770-871e-420d-b1dd-e6d9c4aa3efb
  9. No Administrator and No Bitlocker code

No Administrator and No Bitlocker code: Hi everyone, The administrator account on my Dell Inspiron 14 2in1 has disappeared. I only have a standard user account. I have tried many things that I have found around the internet, but I can't seem to find a way. Some of the things I have tried are the following. I also...
  10. Bitlocker code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker code: Can anyone tell me how to resolve surface pro 4 bitlocker codes not found anywhere. After system restore. I was going to give to my son but wanted to clean it of all my files. Now no one can use it because it wont boot up. tried downloading restore files on usb but do...