Windows 10: No administrator in Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP!!!

Discus and support No administrator in Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the most recent Windows 10 Update I believe around January 16, 2020, it appeared that the Administrator rights had been assigned to a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SallyMillar, Jan 27, 2020.

1. No administrator in Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP!!!

After the most recent Windows 10 Update I believe around January 16, 2020, it appeared that the Administrator rights had been assigned to a different account. In an effort to change this to my account, I have left myself with no administrator rights in any account. This, of course leaves me with no options to make any changes to my hard drive.

I have tried several options that I found on YouTube, but have had no success. I am very frustrated at this point and very much in need of help!

Thanks!

:)

SallyMillar, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 27, 2020
  4. No administrator in Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP!!!

Help in deleting built-in administrator account in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to perform reset on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

The error might be due to enabled built-in admin account, I suggest you to do the following to disable the built-in administrator account:

Steps to: Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)

Also I would like to inform that, if you perform reset you will not be able to revert back to previous Operating System.

I suggest you to refer to the below article by J W Stuart
    about Rollback feature and check if it helps:

How to recover / restore your previous version of Windows using the Rollback feature

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

No administrator in Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP!!!

1. No administrator in Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP!!! - Similar Threads - administrator PLEASE HELP

2. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  3. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  4. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help windows 10: Windows 10 machine in my house keeps dropping my WIFI. Unable to connect properly and sometimes it says connected but unable to pull up any websites says no connection. I restarted my computer and router but behaving the same....
  6. I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted administrator in my laptop windows 10 help please: Hi i cna only access guest account. How can i restore my admin account. It's still there if i would look at it in the control panel but its not in the log in account. Just guest only. It would be a big help I'm using it for my online class. I can't afford to buy new laptop....
  7. Administrator Help Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Help Please: Hello All. Let me start by saying that I know next to nothing about Windows... I got this PC running Windows 10 Home back from my son who used it throughout college. He set me up with a separate local account, but left himself as the administrator. I have changed my local...
  8. Help please! No administrator on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please! No administrator on my laptop.: I accidentally deleted the admin access for the 1 and only user of my laptop. Now I can't make any changes whatsoever. There is only the "No" option for anything that requires admin approval. Could someone please guide me to restore admin acess to my account? Thank you so...
  9. Cannot sign in as Administrator anymore ... help please?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot sign in as Administrator anymore ... help please?: I have a big problem? I was getting this looping when I tried to update Windows home 10 so I looked at the help and one of the options was as follows Type: regedit in Start > Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList; Backup your...
  10. "Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    "Run as Administrator" is broken. Please help: None of the methods(right click, ctrl+shift, etc) work. With things like powershell and cmd, nothing happens at all. however, when I try to , say run an executable (a install for example) as an administrator, everything freezes. navigating to file location , clicking...