Windows 10: No advanced options in troubleshoot settings.

Discus and support No advanced options in troubleshoot settings. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed Xubuntu but would now like to remove it. I hit restart while holding the shift key but when I click on troubleshoot there is only Startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GuidonBedon, May 8, 2020.

1. No advanced options in troubleshoot settings.

I installed Xubuntu but would now like to remove it. I hit restart while holding the shift key but when I click on troubleshoot there is only Startup Settings. Why? And how do I fix this

submitted by /u/GuidonBedon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GuidonBedon, May 8, 2020

2. LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings

No advanced options in troubleshoot settings. [​IMG]

Randomrocket8, May 8, 2020
  3. LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings

Same error

4. No advanced options in troubleshoot settings.

LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings

It's there. The letter isn't there though. I ran the same commands in Diskpart again and even though it says it was successful in assigning the letter R, it still does not appear.

Thema:

No advanced options in troubleshoot settings.

1. No advanced options in troubleshoot settings. - Similar Threads - advanced options troubleshoot

2. Troubleshoot Mecer Z140c-X In Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Mecer Z140c-X In Advanced Options: My Laptop Mecer Z140c-X Experience Blue Screen, Stop Code; Driver Verifier DMA Violation, I'm Trying To Reach To Advanced Options, So I Could Troubleshoot' Please Help How??...
  3. Troubleshoot Mecer Z140c-X In Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot Mecer Z140c-X In Advanced Options: My Laptop Mecer Z140c-X Experience Blue Screen, Stop Code; Driver Verifier DMA Violation, I'm Trying To Reach To Advanced Options, So I Could Troubleshoot' Please Help How??...
  4. Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options: Yeah the usual open close doesnt work.Any other ideas on how to?This is happening after a bad system config info error.For context my pc was freezing forcing me to reset to infinite loading,I had no idea and just hard reseted and it got into that point after like a few mins...
  5. Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options: Yeah the usual open close doesnt work.Any other ideas on how to?This is happening after a bad system config info error.For context my pc was freezing forcing me to reset to infinite loading,I had no idea and just hard reseted and it got into that point after like a few mins...
  6. Unable to open advanced troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Advanced options cannot open Troubleshoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced options cannot open Troubleshoot: When i access the advanced options screen and click troubleshoot the screen goes black and my laptop restarts. Any information on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-options-cannot-open-troubleshoot/268afa76-7813-4388-b7bf-530b3c9fa822
  8. No Troubleshoot Option in Advanced Setup!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Troubleshoot Option in Advanced Setup!: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook with Windows 10 Enterprise. The Troubleshoot Option that should be under the 'Advanced Startup' Option is missing. Have tried multiple methods of getting to "Advanced Startup" display including Safe mode, 'shutdown /r /o', etc., but all result...
  9. LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings: Ok, this is one of the reasons I REALLY hate Windows 10. When I go to the RECOVERY menu get to ADVANCED SETTINGS the only option is to RESTART NOW.......there is NO SUB-MENU to choose USB BOOT, NO CD BOOT, no option to boot into UEFI...ETC....how do I fix???? 28657
  10. Windows 10 Troubleshoot - Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Troubleshoot - Advanced Options missing: I have a problem with a W10 build in that when I boot into Advanced Start-up the some of the options are missing (e.g. Command Prompt). This is the history of my build. 1. Initial install of W7 onto a 3TB hard disk (I subsequently realised I was only seeing 2TB of the...