Windows 10: No advanced setting option for email

Discus and support No advanced setting option for email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; New computer. Windows 10. Email account active but no email. Manage tab supposed to have advanced settings to enter smtp, etc but its not there. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JulieBanks, Feb 29, 2020.

1. No advanced setting option for email

New computer. Windows 10. Email account active but no email. Manage tab supposed to have advanced settings to enter smtp, etc but its not there. What am i missing here?

:)

JulieBanks, Feb 29, 2020

2. Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Feb 29, 2020
  3. feelulive Win User
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

when i did 1. 2. 3. steps i checked and problem was SOLVED
    but after 4. 5. 6. 7. steps i checked and no advanced startup options again

1. Make a complete backup image of your current HD including all partitions to an external HD using macrium reflect . Once done, disconnect all USB devices from the PC. Assuming now you only have one HD connected to the PC which you will be installing Windows.
      IMPORTANT: Also create a Macrium Rescue disk to boot from later on.
    2. Boot up your Windows installation USB/DVD. On the first screen, Hold SHIFT + F10 to open Command Windows then type:
      Diskpart
      select disk 0
      clean
      exit
    3. Click Next, Choose Custom, select the unallocated partition then click Next (Do not format), when asked for Product ID key, click on "Skip this step"/"Do it later". Continue the Installation.
    4. Once done. With the external HD connected, Reboot your PC with the Macrium Rescue disk, select the image that you created in step 1 as the Source.
    5. Select your current HD/SSD as Destination disk
    6. Restore only C: Drive to it. ie. overwrite the new C: Drive with your backup C: Drive.
      NOTE: See screen shot on how to perform this step
    7. Disconnect all the external devices. Reboot. Windows should perform a startup repair.
    till 4. step there was no windows 10 key activeted and problem vas solved
    but after step 7 i checked key and it was not the same which i purchased, why did that change? i activated purchased key again.
    so is the problem to be a windows 10 key on my pc?
    or do some drivers prevent advancedstartup options?

feelulive, Feb 29, 2020
  4. No advanced setting option for email

Email setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable access Gmail in mail app after resetting the password.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Microsoft Mail and Calendar app and then reconfigure the mail app with Gmail email.

Steps to reset the Mail app.

1. Press Windows + I key to Launch
      Windows Settings
    2. Click Apps and select
      Apps & features from the left pane
    3. Scroll and select Mail & Calendar app and select
      Advanced Option.
    4. Click on Reset and restart the PC, then reconfigure.

Please refer this article to reconfigure the Gmail account in Mail app:

Set up email in the Mail app for Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

No advanced setting option for email

1. No advanced setting option for email - Similar Threads - advanced setting option

2. Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Options: So I went to Advanced Options by pressing restart and pressing and holding shift because I couldn't log in because it says 0x80090016 and I tried all of the methods and It wouldn't work, so I just settled for resetting my PC, but when I tried to reset my PC it just f's it up,...
  3. Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Options: So I went to Advanced Options by pressing restart and pressing and holding shift because I couldn't log in because it says 0x80090016 and I tried all of the methods and It wouldn't work, so I just settled for resetting my PC, but when I tried to reset my PC it just f's it up,...
  4. Advanced Options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Missing options in advanced BIOS settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing options in advanced BIOS settings: [IMG]The only option in advanced settings is CPU Setup. I’m looking for memory remapping, but can’t find it anywhere. I have a Lenovo Erazer X315. Any help?...
  6. advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    advanced options: computer stuck in advance options and options are turn of pc and advacned options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-options/0a8f8501-2e71-41bb-9070-103ca9e25b35
  7. No advanced options in troubleshoot settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No advanced options in troubleshoot settings.: I installed Xubuntu but would now like to remove it. I hit restart while holding the shift key but when I click on troubleshoot there is only Startup Settings. Why? And how do I fix this submitted by /u/GuidonBedon [link] [comments]...
  8. No USB in Power Options, Advanced settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No USB in Power Options, Advanced settings: I have an ASUS Zenbook, Windows 10 Home 64bit. I wanted to adjust the USB settings, specifically to have the USB shutoff while in sleep mode. I believe the USB is still being powered as my battery drains when I have a mouse plugged in, even it is off. Originally my problem...
  9. LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings: Ok, this is one of the reasons I REALLY hate Windows 10. When I go to the RECOVERY menu get to ADVANCED SETTINGS the only option is to RESTART NOW.......there is NO SUB-MENU to choose USB BOOT, NO CD BOOT, no option to boot into UEFI...ETC....how do I fix???? 28657
  10. Boot Advance options processor/memory settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Advance options processor/memory settings: Was wondering if all my processors (8) were working during the latest update to 17128 and came across this: Top image was how I discovered it i.e 1 processor, bottom image with what I think the options should be set to. All 8 are showing activity in Task manager, just not...