Windows 10: No AMD graphics driver is installed. Screen background changed after windows update

Discus and support No AMD graphics driver is installed. Screen background changed after windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, so i have been holding of on updating windows for a long time now, we may be talking anything from a year to potentially longer. Every time i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VoidExileR, Jul 9, 2020.

1. No AMD graphics driver is installed. Screen background changed after windows update

Hi, so i have been holding of on updating windows for a long time now, we may be talking anything from a year to potentially longer. Every time i have attempted to download, i end up with with the same issue, something breaks, something is different or in like 100% of cases, the background screen changes from a darker color to a brighter color. I also discovered the error message: no amd graphics driver is installed, or the amd driver is not functioning properly. please install the amd driver appropriate for your amd hardware. I have a nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6gb and less notably a intel(r) uhd graphics 630 which is sort of irelavent but i don't know. This this error message affect me? according to updating via display adapters in device manager, i have latest update, i should also have latest windows update as well. I would really like to know why the color of the background changes and if i can revert to exactly what i had before without changing back version. Any additional info anything else i should know that may have likely been affected negatively by the past year or so of updates would be appreciated.

Going to sleep now so i will likely respond when i wake up

submitted by /u/VoidExileR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VoidExileR, Jul 9, 2020

2. AMD graphics driver

Sir,

After updating the windows 10 , a message popped on the screen that no AMD Graphics driver is installed....help me out to resolve the said problem.

rajeshmagotra, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Lewis_G Win User
    AMD R6 Graphics (Primary) Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update

Thanks for your quick reply.

I found the solution for this problem by trying various combinations.

The steps that I followed were:

1. Install Windows 10 1903 via the update assistant.
    2. Windows will alert that no drivers are installed for the AMD device on completion of installation of Windows 10 1903.
    3. Go to Device Manager
    4. Uninstall the device(For my case the R6 graphics, that had error code 43).
    5. Do not scan for hardware changes.
    6. Install AMD display driver (19.7.1 is the one I installed)

Note: The display remained black for 8minutes, in my case, while installing the AMD driver.

Done.

Lewis_G, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

No AMD graphics driver is installed. Screen background changed after windows update

1. No AMD graphics driver is installed. Screen background changed after windows update - Similar Threads - AMD graphics driver

2. AMD graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD graphics driver: HelloEver since i updated my windows from 10 pro to windows 11, my AMD software stopped working. It continues to send an error message,like windows update have automatically replaced AMD graphics driver, anytime I want to open the app. Please is there a way i can rectify this...
  3. AMD graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD graphics driver: HelloEver since i updated my windows from 10 pro to windows 11, my AMD software stopped working. It continues to send an error message,like windows update have automatically replaced AMD graphics driver, anytime I want to open the app. Please is there a way i can rectify this...
  4. AMD Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Graphics Driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 and recently I got an error message telling me that the installed Graphics Driver was out of date and hat known problems. It then redirected me to the AMD website to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition download page. I downloaded it and...
  5. AMD Graphics Driver

AMD Graphics Driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 and recently I got an error message telling me that the installed Graphics Driver was out of date and hat known problems. It then redirected me to the AMD website to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition download page. I downloaded it and...
  6. AMD graphic drivers

AMD graphic drivers: Hi there i get this pop up every time windows updates to a new version via insider program, now it states the settings need to be reset but you cant reset them as you have to open AMD's GPU application to do so & when you attempt to open said application you get this box, now...
  7. AMD Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Graphics Driver: I updated my drivers through AVG driver update. I am now getting a message that I do not have an AMD graphics driver installed and the computer screen is showing graphics properly. Where do I get the driver and how do I install it?...
  8. Windows Crashes after AMD switchable graphic drivers are installed

Windows Crashes after AMD switchable graphic drivers are installed: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 7520 SE laptop which has a switchable AMD Raedon HD 7730m graphic card and a Intel 4000 HD internal graphic card. With the recent Windows 10 updateversion 2004, every time my AMD display drivers are installed, my system keeps freezing. If I...
  9. AMD graphics driver

AMD graphics driver: Sir, After updating the windows 10 , a message popped on the screen that no AMD Graphics driver is installed....help me out to resolve the said problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-graphics-driver/29b087f0-765b-4609-b18f-3b705e3e50c2
  10. BSOD installing AMD graphics driver

BSOD installing AMD graphics driver: Hi, I have been facing this problem for a couple months now. Whenever I try to install AMD Graphics driver, my system crashes. Can someone suggest a solution for this? Thanks in advance!! 81179