Windows 10: No animations

Discus and support No animations in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Randomly there's been no animations on some stuff. In my browser instead of gliding down when I go down on my scroll wheel it teleports down. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/carnivalgamer, Mar 5, 2021.

1. No animations

Randomly there's been no animations on some stuff. In my browser instead of gliding down when I go down on my scroll wheel it teleports down. When I pull up the taskbar it just appears, when I press the window key start just appears. And when I drag windows it drags a red square and not the actual window. Can someone help?

submitted by /u/carnivalgamer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/carnivalgamer, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Darknova Win User

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile No animations :)

Darknova, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

No animations

Anime Nation

thats a lot of effort for some of us - wiki is a great place to check for anime summaries (thats where i go)

i have to drop the girl off at a friends house, when i come back i will list my all time fav animoo. It.... may take a while. hehehe. (gimme 3-4 hours)

Mussels, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

No animations

1. No animations - Similar Threads - animations

2. Microsoft hints that Windows 10 will get more new animations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hints that Windows 10 will get more new animations: Windows 10 Sun Valley Update (version 21H2) is expected to introduce new visual improvements for the operating system, which includes new Fluent Design tweaks and there’ll be some other visual updates as well, such as improved animations. In Windows 10 21H2 preview builds,...
  3. hover animation stops after 3minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hover animation stops after 3minutes: Hi I've just up graded to win 10. After about 3 minutes of inactivity when you hover over a button/icon that would normally react to the pointer like lights up or highlights doesn't react. If you click on that icon it will still work so no mouse problems just no high...
  4. Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation: I have a desktop computer made for gaming, and after the recent Windows update, I can't log into my comouter at all, since I'm stuck on a black screen. I have two monitors, my left one always stuck on a blank on screen, while my right monitor fails to get a signal. I can...
  5. Troubleshooting a PC that freezes on the boot animation

in Windows 10 Support
    Troubleshooting a PC that freezes on the boot animation: Hi everyone, I have a Dell PC that some time ago has started freezing on the Windows boot screen. It only does this occasionally, and requires holding the power button to reset, after which it will boot successfully. The freeze will happen just as the logo begins fading...
  6. To have glossy effect and animation UI on windows 10

To have glossy effect and animation UI on windows 10: It might be weird to compare but when I use macbook, its glossy effect, bunch of animations, smoothness and aesthetic attributes enhance overall UI experience. I want to have same kind of experience with windows. Windows 10 lacks buttery experience during scrolling or swiping...
  7. custom cursor animation NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    custom cursor animation NOT WORKING: Problem described in detail in this post. TLDR; For last few large updates windows 10 is handling the .ani files for cursors differently resulting in frozen animation. Best possible solution found in this post. TLDR; only way to fix this is to use a static version which I am...
  8. Windows animation lagging

Windows animation lagging: This all problem i started observing when i though to update my kali linux wsl to WSL 2 and to do that enabling virtualization from bios and also need to enable a windows feature " virtual machine platform " but after enabling the virtual machine platform and rebooted my...
  9. Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting faster and smoother app opening animations: In the second half of 2021, Windows 10 is getting an overhauled interface with a new look that boasts Fluent Design and WinUI. The changes include a new Start Menu, taskbar, and including various animations – and they’ll start appearing in the preview builds in the coming...
  10. Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in: Elo people. I have a......problem, for long enough now, for which no matter how much i binged or googled, I didn't come to a solution.The problem is, that I want to disable every Windows 10 animation and effect, at the login screen... NOT the welcome screen or aka first sign...