Windows 10: No antispyware activated

Discus and support No antispyware activated in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Antispyware issue when using pc tune pro. Have Kaspersky total protection and windows defender. When I run security check from pc tune up pro, I get a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sandra Stevens, May 23, 2020.

1. No antispyware activated

Antispyware issue when using pc tune pro. Have Kaspersky total protection and windows defender. When I run security check from pc tune up pro, I get a report saying that my antispyware is not activated?? I can not find it.

:)

Sandra Stevens, May 23, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 23, 2020
  3. xlimey92 Win User
    "Deactivation" of "Antispyware"

Thank you JamesYoung9 for the prompt & practical information. I turned on my laptop to carry out your suggestion (the Antispyware pop up did not appear – I think I said that it does not always appear). I went to Windows Defender and 1) I saw no option to
    carry out any scan, 2) a message was there saying the settings were being managed by Norton Defender. I went through all the Windows Defender options – Firewall with Advanced Security, Virus & Threat Protection, Windows Defender Firewall, Settings, Security
    at a glance, Firewall & Network Protection; everyone said “No actions required”.

I went to Norton 360 and it said as always, everything is fine, but I ran the Norton Power Eraser anyway, which included a “Root Kit” scan and the result was “No threats found”.

Perhaps I should do all the above when/if the Antispyware popup actually next appears. One note, I have in the past clicked the popup but nothing happens that I can see. Also I have searched my laptop for any program called “Antispyware” and found nothing.
    I am wary of Malwarebytes, but highly suspect that if Norton Power Eraser found nothing, neither would Malwarebytes.

Thanks again for your help.

xlimey92, May 23, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

No antispyware activated

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 23, 2020
Thema:

No antispyware activated

1. No antispyware activated - Similar Threads - antispyware activated

2. How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?: I recently purchased my Microsoft Studio 2 laptop, and when I attempted to dual boot with Linux, I deleted my Windows boot manager. I am now unable to load Windows. May I ask how I may obtain the Windows 11 OEM license key? so that I can reinstall Windows. On the laptop box...
  3. How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to retrieve windows activation key for my new studio 2 laptop?: I recently purchased my Microsoft Studio 2 laptop, and when I attempted to dual boot with Linux, I deleted my Windows boot manager. I am now unable to load Windows. May I ask how I may obtain the Windows 11 OEM license key? so that I can reinstall Windows. On the laptop box...
  4. Windows 7 - Norton 360 Installed - getting error messages in Action Centre - Antispyware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 - Norton 360 Installed - getting error messages in Action Centre - Antispyware...: I just recently noticed that Norton 360 has updated to Version 22.22.7.14 I then have constantly had the Windows Action Centre flag constantly flag that I do not have Windows Firewall protection, Windows Antispyware and Antivirus protection. I also had the Windows Firewall...
  5. Windows 7 - Norton 360 Installed - getting error messages in Action Centre - Antispyware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 - Norton 360 Installed - getting error messages in Action Centre - Antispyware...: I just recently noticed that Norton 360 has updated to Version 22.22.7.14 I then have constantly had the Windows Action Centre flag constantly flag that I do not have Windows Firewall protection, Windows Antispyware and Antivirus protection. I also had the Windows Firewall...
  6. Defender Antivirus & Antispyware signature download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Antivirus & Antispyware signature download: Windows defender is disabled and not used because we are using McAfee. Nessus vulnerability scanner still flags out of date signature files for Defender even though it's not used. Anyone know where you can manually download Windows Defender Antivirus and Antispyware...
  7. MB Premium and Antispyware

MB Premium and Antispyware: I'm running both of these and zero issues. Does anyone run these AND a stand alone AV program? 158712
  8. "Deactivation" of "Antispyware"

"Deactivation" of "Antispyware": Recently, but not every time, when I start my laptop I get a pop up in the bottom right corner saying I have deactivated Antispyware and am now vulnerable to malware. It does not say do anything to correct this situation, as would, I presume, a hacker would want me to do. I...
  9. Combinations of antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc..[need opinions]

Combinations of antivirus, firewall, antispyware, etc..[need opinions]: So until now I've been using Windows Firewall+WD+MBAM+AdwCleaner, but lately I think this combo is getting a little dull and predictable. What do you use or what are your suggestions? Doesn't matter if it's payed or not. Thanks! 110869
  10. Best free antivirus/antispyware 2018

Best free antivirus/antispyware 2018: I'm looking for the best antivirus/antispyware program. I'm using windows defender right now, but I want to try something better. Will test the suggestions given in this thread and give my thoughts. 1. Superantispyware Seems to mostly find tracking cookies, but...