Windows 10: No App Associated with Microsoft Store

Discus and support No App Associated with Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I came across this issue while attempting to install software from the microsoft store. When I hit the "Get" button, I'm either met with nothing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Idon'tthinkthisdisplaynam, Apr 5, 2021.

1. No App Associated with Microsoft Store

I came across this issue while attempting to install software from the microsoft store. When I hit the "Get" button, I'm either met with nothing on microsoft edge or an error message on firefox pasted below. The automatic troubleshooter has not found anything. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

No App Associated with Microsoft Store d7ae2cc4-5113-4994-a1ed-654e39814955?upload=true.png

:)

Idon'tthinkthisdisplaynam, Apr 5, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 5, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 5, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

No App Associated with Microsoft Store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

No App Associated with Microsoft Store

1. No App Associated with Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - App Associated Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  3. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  4. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening: Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10....
  6. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening: Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10....
  7. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows Store and associated apps won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store and associated apps won't work: They all close out immediately. I've tried numerous things, all the powershell scripts, troubleshooting, sfc, DISM, reinstalling the store completely... WSReset.exe gives this: https://imgur.com/OCRoPXF Any help would be appreciated. submitted by /u/Draffut_ [link]...
  9. Is Microsoft Store associated with Microsoft?

Is Microsoft Store associated with Microsoft?: It feels more like a scammer site. Bought Movie Maker Pro but when I went to save it asked me to register. I wasn't supplied with a registration number. MS Support tells me I need to pay extra for registration. Then, when I suggest that it's unfair because there was no...
  10. Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated

Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated: Hi, I can't (re-)install the MS Store as I get the error massage that there is no programm that can open appx files. Which seems to be correct as there seems to be no appinstaller on my pc. As I can only d/l the app installer from the MS Store, and as the MS Store...