Windows 10: No app available in "all owned" section in app store.

Discus and support No app available in "all owned" section in app store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I'm facing an issue with my Microsoft App Store. Yesterday my Microsoft App Store stopped working. I even tried to reset it and I contacted... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AhsanTariq1, Mar 7, 2021.

1. No app available in "all owned" section in app store.

Hi I'm facing an issue with my Microsoft App Store. Yesterday my Microsoft App Store stopped working. I even tried to reset it and I contacted Microsoft support for it as well do you also tried from their end but it was not successful so they ask me do reset my PC which resolve my issue. But today, no app is showing up in "all owned apps" section. Now I have created another user account and it deleted the previous one and I'm still facing the same issue.

:)

AhsanTariq1, Mar 7, 2021

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 7, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 7, 2021
  4. No app available in "all owned" section in app store.

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

it seems similar: a store with competitors services in it.

huguberhart, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

No app available in "all owned" section in app store.

1. No app available in "all owned" section in app store. - Similar Threads - app available owned

2. all items in store say "this app no longer available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all items in store say "this app no longer available": all items in store say "this app no longer available" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-items-in-store-say-this-app-no-longer/890545e1-912b-4245-b52e-9fb721327834
  3. all items in store say "this app no longer available"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all items in store say "this app no longer available": all items in store say "this app no longer available" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-items-in-store-say-this-app-no-longer/890545e1-912b-4245-b52e-9fb721327834
  4. How to check all owned app/game in microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check all owned app/game in microsoft store?: I have checked similar questions on community, but I cannot see my app/ my library in my Store. There is a Library on the navigation bar, but does not show owned apps. On the top right where my profile is there is only sign out/ mange account and payment/ payment method/...
  5. How to check all owned app/game in microsoft store?

How to check all owned app/game in microsoft store?: I have checked similar questions on community, but I cannot see my app/ my library in my Store. There is a Library on the navigation bar, but does not show owned apps. On the top right where my profile is there is only sign out/ mange account and payment/ payment method/...
  6. MS store app is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS store app is not available: I logged in to my system with domain user and tried to open the MS store apps but it is not available, same time if I login with the local user it it available but I'm unable to update the some store apps....
  7. Microsoft Store All Owned app list suddenly empty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store All Owned app list suddenly empty: When I open the Microsoft Store app and go to My Library not a single app is listed. Over the years I have downloaded dozens of apps, both free and paid apps, for Windows 10 on PC, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 and older. It is now all missing in my library. The only...
  8. Is an App from MS Store available to "all users"?

Is an App from MS Store available to "all users"?: . I have Win 10 Pro 2004. I'm the administrator of my grandson's laptop. He wants a paid app from the Microsoft Store. If I download the app under my own MS credentials with PayPal, does that app become available to "all users" - in the same way as for EXE files? Maybe it...
  9. Microsoft store owned app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store owned app.: I have Microsoft store owned app for DVD player but they want to charge me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-owned-app/f962b425-960d-49a5-aedb-ac777937586d
  10. List of all available Apps in Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    List of all available Apps in Microsoft Store.: Hi I need a list of all Apps available in Microsoft Store to determine how many Apps we can use from there in our new Autopilot environment to avoid too many legacy SCCM Applications +800 applications. Thanks /Lennart...