Windows 10: No app icon for a game I downloaded from the microsoft store. How do I fix this?

Discus and support No app icon for a game I downloaded from the microsoft store. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stop-the-cap- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stop-the-cap-, Apr 4, 2021.

1. No app icon for a game I downloaded from the microsoft store. How do I fix this?

/u/stop-the-cap-, Apr 4, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 4, 2021
  3. microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

No app icon for a game I downloaded from the microsoft store. How do I fix this?

I could not download a game that I have purchased from Windows 10 App Store

Hi,

Before we proceed I would require some more information to assist you better.

• Do you face this issue only with Gears of War or all the games?

• Have you tried downloading any other game or app from Windows store?

• Are you getting any error message while downloading the game?
    As a work around, I would suggest you to run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

No app icon for a game I downloaded from the microsoft store. How do I fix this?

1. No app icon for a game I downloaded from the microsoft store. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - app icon game

2. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  4. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?: I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?...
  6. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?: I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?...
  7. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  8. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  9. How do I access game and app files downloaded from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I access game and app files downloaded from the Microsoft store?: I want to edit a few files in some games and apps but I can't seem to find their location. submitted by /u/S-021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gs72p8/how_do_i_access_game_and_app_files_downloaded/
  10. How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store: Split from this thread. hi I was wandering how I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-apps-that-are-not-from-the/b8e19e0a-36b0-46ec-83f1-3f65ba698e51