Windows 10: No App sounds in Windows 10 Windows 10, version 1909, only the system sounds work now

Discus and support No App sounds in Windows 10 Windows 10, version 1909, only the system sounds work now in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I turned on home PC today and found there is not sound from app, such as the youtube, CNN, amazon on different browsers Chrome, FF and Edge. even some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vwang_nwp.org, Jan 16, 2020.

1. No App sounds in Windows 10 Windows 10, version 1909, only the system sounds work now

I turned on home PC today and found there is not sound from app, such as the youtube, CNN, amazon on different browsers Chrome, FF and Edge. even some saved home videos. it worked just fine last time I used it.

I tested the sound and checked the settings, I DID hear the system sound from the speakers when I adjusted the volume. and I can get the system sounds only.

tested other speakers and got the same result.

:)

vwang_nwp.org, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Recommend me a Sound Card (Windows 10)

Z, Zx and ZxR has Windows 10 WHQL drivers already.

Ferrum Master, Jan 16, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

No App sounds in Windows 10 Windows 10, version 1909, only the system sounds work now

Recommend me a Sound Card (Windows 10)

Windows 8.1 drivers seem to work perfectly fine under Windows 10 for Sound Blaster Z (vanilla model).

RejZoR, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

No App sounds in Windows 10 Windows 10, version 1909, only the system sounds work now

1. No App sounds in Windows 10 Windows 10, version 1909, only the system sounds work now - Similar Threads - App sounds version

2. Sound not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not working windows 10: I have issues with sound not working, was fine turned off at night, the next day nothing worked. I have restarted all services and reinstalled drivers. Sound test didn't work and searched for system corrupted files some not fixed. I have attached screen shots of all. Any...
  3. Only certain system sounds are working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only certain system sounds are working: Hello, I am trying to use custom system sounds, but only certain system sounds are playing. Specifically the system sounds that by default have sounds set to them. Things like maximize, minimize, restore down, etc, that don't by default have sounds, are not working when I set...
  4. Windows System Sounds Not Working

Windows System Sounds Not Working: Hello I'm having a strange issue on my Windows 10 desktop. All sounds are working fine (Music etc.), EXCEPT the System Sounds (recycle bin delete noise, Windows startup sound, etc). I can watch Youtube, listen to music, do voice chat, etc and all that fine there, but cannot...
  5. Windows 10 sound not working

Windows 10 sound not working: I tried running sound on the computer today and there was no sound output, it worked fine yesterday and the audio has had no trouble in the past. However, if I use headphones there is sound without any issue. I have already tried restarting my device and updating the audio...
  6. windows 10 sound only works during troubleshooting

windows 10 sound only works during troubleshooting: So yesterday everything was working fine on my pc, but when I booted up today, my speakers weren't producing any sound. No apps produce any sound, and even windows itself can't (when I tried to adjust the loudness of my speakers, I don't hear the ping I would normally...
  7. WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 SOUND NOT WORKING.: So basically I've been getting very frustrated trying to fix my sound issue, it shows that the sound is working but it's really not. [ATTACH]it still shows that the speaker is working and doesn't have an X sign, I've tried lots of things I used the command prompt to net...
  8. Windows system sounds are not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows system sounds are not working.: I've been using windows 10 for about 3 years now, but I never had this problem. Today, everything was working fine, but then all of a sudden, system sounds stopped working. I still have the sound scheme set to "Windows Default" and I can preview the sounds in the page that I...
  9. Only System Sounds Playing (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only System Sounds Playing (Windows 10): Within the past 3 days, sound has stopped going through my headphones, instead audio only plays through the speakers on my monitor. I have updated every single audio driver, and restarted countless times. I have had every device set a default, but nothing works. I do have...
  10. Windows System Sounds Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows System Sounds Not Working: Hello I'm having a strange issue on my Windows 10 desktop. All sounds are working fine (Music etc.), EXCEPT the System Sounds (recycle bin delete noise, Windows startup sound, etc). I can watch Youtube, listen to music, do voice chat, etc and all that fine there, but cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 version 1909 et sound blaster zxr pro

2. how do i stop constant sounds on windows 10 1909