Windows 10: No apparent option to sign into Win. 10 laptop using a Microsoft account MA.

Discus and support No apparent option to sign into Win. 10 laptop using a Microsoft account MA. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I thought it an idea to change from my Local acct. to a MA with a view to reducing the endless issues - in recent weeks: No keyboard, won't Boot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D.Charner, Jan 19, 2021.

1. D.Charner Win User

No apparent option to sign into Win. 10 laptop using a Microsoft account MA.

I thought it an idea to change from my Local acct. to a MA with a view to reducing the endless issues - in recent weeks: No keyboard, won't Boot, Flight mode locked on apparently unfixable but WiFi works!?. Obviously such a far fetched attempt was met with no such option in Settings - that I could find; community posts specifying W10 say go to the Settings and select MA; did this get removed at some recent update or is it now hidden in some obscurely titled other setting?

:)

D.Charner, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Mustang Win User

Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

Mustang, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. No apparent option to sign into Win. 10 laptop using a Microsoft account MA. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 19, 2021
  4. No apparent option to sign into Win. 10 laptop using a Microsoft account MA.

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

No apparent option to sign into Win. 10 laptop using a Microsoft account MA.

1. No apparent option to sign into Win. 10 laptop using a Microsoft account MA. - Similar Threads - apparent option sign

2. Signing In Windows Using Microsoft Account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing In Windows Using Microsoft Account.: Please help me with this. I have a windows 10 device. I want to sign in windows .But whenever i try to do so. There is a issue.There is a black blank window. it loads for some seconds and then crashes/closes automatically. Please help regarding this.Using Windows 10 Pro....
  3. Signing In Windows Using Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing In Windows Using Microsoft Account.: Please help me with this. I have a windows 10 device. I want to sign in windows .But whenever i try to do so. There is a issue.There is a black blank window. it loads for some seconds and then crashes/closes automatically. Please help regarding this.Using Windows 10 Pro....
  4. Signing In Windows Using Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot sign in using Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign in using Microsoft Account: I was in Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language build 20231.1000. Then I reset the PC deleting all the files and since I deleted the previous installation of windows or may be due to other reasons, the same insider build got installed. Then, I can't sign in using my...
  6. Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop: [IMG] Unable to sign in to mentioned page this page got closed automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-microsoft-account-in-laptop/4fec2f8a-d065-4335-badf-4fd0cdff85b7
  7. Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops: Yeah so I have a microsoft (outlook) account signed in my work laptop as well as in my old laptop that my mom uses. So I want to remove the old laptop from the account.microsoft.com/devices site. So does that affect that old laptop in any way? Cause there are some settings...
  8. Sign In Options - Local user and Microsoft account sign in issues in Windows 10.

Sign In Options - Local user and Microsoft account sign in issues in Windows 10.: I changed the sign in options of all the users on my laptop to local sign in instead previously each user signed in with their Microsoft accounts and now when I go to change the setting to back to sign in with Microsoft account it tells me that account is already in use on...
  9. Using Sign in options in Windows 10

Using Sign in options in Windows 10: why does windows 10 sometimes ask for an admin password and at other times asks for the admin pin after feature update 1809? ***Title modified from: UAC***...
  10. Microsoft account sign in option missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account sign in option missing: I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up. After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account. When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see. Any suggestions to...