Windows 10: No Applicable Devices?

Discus and support No Applicable Devices? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've owned a game for a couple of weeks now that I have yet to be able to play. When I click install/play a tab pops up saying that I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GiannaMadsen, Jul 9, 2020.

1. No Applicable Devices?

I've owned a game for a couple of weeks now that I have yet to be able to play. When I click install/play a tab pops up saying that I have no applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account. The issue here is upon checking the device tab on my Microsoft account I can see that my laptop/PC is already linked to it. I've now just been at a loss on how to fix this any help would be much appreciated.

:)

GiannaMadsen, Jul 9, 2020

2. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 9, 2020
  3. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID (windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check whether the applications are compatible or not from the manufactures website. If these applications are compatible, I suggest you to run the application in compatible mode and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 9, 2020
  4. WojtasRed Win User

No Applicable Devices?

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile No Applicable Devices? :)

WojtasRed, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

No Applicable Devices?

1. No Applicable Devices? - Similar Threads - Applicable Devices

2. How to remove old devices Family Safety application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove old devices Family Safety application: Hello dear community. I have one PC with Windows 11. There are 2 Microsoft accounts. First admin account my account. Second standard account my child. I use parental control with Family Safety application.I reinstalled the OS and now in the Family Safty application I see that...
  3. How to remove old devices Family Safety application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove old devices Family Safety application: Hello dear community. I have one PC with Windows 11. There are 2 Microsoft accounts. First admin account my account. Second standard account my child. I use parental control with Family Safety application.I reinstalled the OS and now in the Family Safty application I see that...
  4. How to stop automatic update of desktop applications in windows 10 device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop automatic update of desktop applications in windows 10 device: Sir?Madam,Some desktop apps Apowerrec recurrantly prompts for automatic update when I launch the app. But I do not want to update as I am acostomed with earlier version. How to stop the automatic update of an application non microsoft in Windows 10 device.Dr N B Shridhar...
  5. How to stop automatic update of desktop applications in windows 10 device

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop automatic update of desktop applications in windows 10 device: Sir?Madam,Some desktop apps Apowerrec recurrantly prompts for automatic update when I launch the app. But I do not want to update as I am acostomed with earlier version. How to stop the automatic update of an application non microsoft in Windows 10 device.Dr N B Shridhar...
  6. How to stop automatic update of desktop applications in windows 10 device

7. Device's Audio went OFF during install/uninstall of old/new Java application 1.8 /1.8.0_191

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device's Audio went OFF during install/uninstall of old/new Java application 1.8 /1.8.0_191: Device's Audio went OFF during install/uninstall of old/new Java application.I have this Oracle application that needs to run on latest java update. I updated the application but can't proceed due to the older version i had and it needed to be removed before i proceed the...
  8. Device's Audio went OFF during install/uninstall of old/new Java application 1.8 /1.8.0_191

Device's Audio went OFF during install/uninstall of old/new Java application 1.8 /1.8.0_191: Device's Audio went OFF during install/uninstall of old/new Java application.I have this Oracle application that needs to run on latest java update. I updated the application but can't proceed due to the older version i had and it needed to be removed before i proceed the...
  9. Device's Audio went OFF during install/uninstall of old/new Java application 1.8 /1.8.0_191

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. CS2: This application requires DX11, No valid device found

in Windows 10 News
    CS2: This application requires DX11, No valid device found: [IMG]Some gamers are reportedly unable to launch Counter Strike 2 on their computer. Whenever they tried doing the same, they got an error that suggested that the required feature, DirectX 11, was not available on their system. If you are one such user, we got you covered in...