Windows 10: No application running

Discus and support No application running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This morning i noticed that my c: drive if getting full around 60%. So i tried deleting unnecessary files and folders. I have autodesk 3ds max 2021... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yeshwant10, Sep 13, 2020.

1. No application running

This morning i noticed that my c: drive if getting full around 60%. So i tried deleting unnecessary files and folders. I have autodesk 3ds max 2021 installed and the file was taking up around 9gb of storage. I am talking about the file which we see when we open c: drive, and all the other files such as windows, program files, program files x86 are listed below that file. I moved that file to the D: drive secondary hard disk. Then tried to run 3ds max. I did so to check if that file is necessary of useless. But the program wasnt running. Popup window came which read 'program is'nt responding' i clicked close and then again pop window came which read 'reporting trouble to windows' and loding began, it went on for a while and i closed it. Then again i tried to move that file back to c: drive but, the explorer did'nt open and screen turned black with only cursor visible. I ran task manager by clicking ctrl + shift + esc and restarted windows explorer. But now nothing open at all. But i got back the normal windows screen. It taked too long to shutdown the pc.

Please help.

:)

Yeshwant10, Sep 13, 2020

2. Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 13, 2020
  3. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID (windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check whether the applications are compatible or not from the manufactures website. If these applications are compatible, I suggest you to run the application in compatible mode and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 13, 2020
  4. No application running

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FNo application running :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

No application running

1. No application running - Similar Threads - application running

2. Laptop shuts down a short while after lid closed when running certain applications

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down a short while after lid closed when running certain applications: If I leave my browser open for example, and close the lid, the laptop remains on indefinitely which is what I want, however if I leave something slightly more resource heavy on, and close the lid, about about 10 minutes or so it shuts off, I have no idea how to fix this, all...
  3. Laptop shuts down a short while after lid closed when running certain applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down a short while after lid closed when running certain applications: If I leave my browser open for example, and close the lid, the laptop remains on indefinitely which is what I want, however if I leave something slightly more resource heavy on, and close the lid, about about 10 minutes or so it shuts off, I have no idea how to fix this, all...
  4. Laptop shuts down a short while after lid closed when running certain applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar crashes when switching applications and time running behind when this occurs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar crashes when switching applications and time running behind when this occurs.: Good morning,A few users in my organization have reported that their taskbar crashes when they are switching applications. When the taskbar crashes, the time is running behind.For example, an user is working in Outlook on a new mail for a while. When the users decides to...
  6. hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  7. hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  8. Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area: Unsure at this point whether its corrupted files, drivers, or some service but chrome, discord, and wallpaper engine all crash at random with no error code or crash listed in reliability history. CS2, the finals, and helldivers 2 also give me BSODS with various memory related...
  9. Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area

Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area: Unsure at this point whether its corrupted files, drivers, or some service but chrome, discord, and wallpaper engine all crash at random with no error code or crash listed in reliability history. CS2, the finals, and helldivers 2 also give me BSODS with various memory related...
  10. Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging