Windows 10: No apps in widows logo

Discus and support No apps in widows logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I am using windows 10. when I start up computer as usual you see the windows logo bottom left. when you click on the windows logo a panel would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JudyBaldwin, Sep 4, 2019.

1. No apps in widows logo

Hi

I am using windows 10. when I start up computer as usual you see the windows logo bottom left.

when you click on the windows logo a panel would open with apps and files.

the app is now empty

The restart shut down button is above the windows logo

Towards the top of the screen on the left hand side there are 3 dots vertical with lines ._
    ._

._ like so

when you hit this the apps appear .

how do I get the apps and files back into the windows Logos and the restart and shut down button.

I have been in settings and tools one by one nothing works

thanks Judy

:)

JudyBaldwin, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Error Code 0x80c803fa

According to the Widows Store Apps troubleshooter, there is an issue with the cache of the Windows Store. It can be the reason why you're experiencing the sync error on the Mail app. We suggest that you clear the cache of the Windows Store to resolve the
    issue. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • After clearing the cache of the Windows Store, check if you can sync your emails.
    Let us know the result after performing the steps above.

Argel Obm, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Something went wrong 0xA00F425D error while accessing Camera app in Windows 10

@Alexandr,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• What troubleshooting steps did you tried?
    • Did you tried all troubleshooting steps I have suggested in my earlier post?
    • Is this issue started recently? If yes, from when exactly this started?
    • Is your PC up to date with Windows Updates? Press Widows logo key + R to open run command. Type Winver and hit Enter key. Now see the version and build number.
    Give us above details to analyze the issue and guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 4, 2019
  4. No apps in widows logo

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

No apps in widows logo

1. No apps in widows logo - Similar Threads - apps widows logo

2. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo?: Hi just have a quick question regarding my laptop with Windows 11 installed. Why are my app logos showing as "unknown application" and not as its normal app logo? As seen in the picture. However when I click the icon, it opens the application like normal. The problem is just...
  3. Microsoft Store apps logo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps logo: Everything i download from the Microsoft Store has a logo like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-logo/1fa4e38c-3653-4558-843c-34ef2aa7c8be
  4. uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall an app to upgrade to widows 10: I was instructed to uninstall an app not listed in my installed apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-an-app-to-upgrade-to-widows-10/0b571c73-f585-4d4f-8084-7e459491c98f
  5. Settings App Logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App Logo: I want to change the icon for the settings application of my PC. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to be able to customize my laptop. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-logo/6fec6d81-6f8d-44ea-a39e-81faed12e0de
  6. app logo doesn't appear.

app logo doesn't appear.: [ATTACH]app logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-logo-doesnt-appear/c457942f-2a3b-4aaa-92d6-9cc2cc51f296
  7. Acer laptop won't boot up passed widows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop won't boot up passed widows logo: Hi I hope someone can help me fix my problem. First I had the BSOD. After my laptop screen froze I shut it down and when I restarted BSOD. I've tried using a bootable USB to install window 10 again, but every time it will stop at 'Copying Window Files'. It then froze a few...
  8. Widows

Widows: I cant open any of my word doc files in windows? All i get is this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows/828421c0-0a7e-489e-9e70-389901c7a061
  9. App widow sizing

App widow sizing: I have an HP Pavilion 590-p0050 new on 10/19/2019. My apps open in a small window in the upper left corner. I resize them to the size I want, close and reopen and they will hold the sizing for a time but eventually I hear a chime from the computer and all have shrunk back to...
  10. Facebook app stuck at logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook app stuck at logo: The Facebook app for Windows 10 will not get past the logo! it is stuck at the blue background with the F Facebook logo. I tried closing the app and reopening it but it made no difference. I googled "Facebook app stuck at logo windows 10" but only results about the app...