Windows 10: no apps installed in windows 10

Discus and support no apps installed in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey folks I have a problem in my HP pavillion g6 laptop running on windows 10 latest version, Problem : I am not able to download any windows apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yashsinghal1, Oct 1, 2020.

1. no apps installed in windows 10

Hey folks

I have a problem in my HP pavillion g6 laptop running on windows 10 latest version,

Problem : I am not able to download any windows apps frpm the windows store because it is not opening ,I am bot having even the basic apps like sticky notes on my laptop right now...

Visible problem:

1. Windows store is not opening

2. All apps having white lines in the start menu on clicking.yellow box

3.Strangely named entries in start menu. red box

Steps tried :

1. Tried creating a new account

2. Tried running wsreset

3. Tried running Powershell commands to reregister apps

And nothing is working!!!! no apps installed in windows 10 2458d2b5-6274-45f4-9231-ae859099e92a?upload=true.png

:)

yashsinghal1, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

no apps installed in windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Oct 1, 2020
  4. no apps installed in windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

no apps installed in windows 10

1. no apps installed in windows 10 - Similar Threads - apps installed

2. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  3. Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10 delete these pre-installed apps?: Hi, i have this Acer gaming laptop which comes with Windows 10 and i upgraded it to Windows 11 before, but it has few problems such as the whole system yes including windows and everything lags or stutters, so i came to conclusion that downgrading to Windows 10 might be the...
  4. Windows does not allow me to install an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not allow me to install an app: I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated....
  5. Windows does not allow me to install an app

Windows does not allow me to install an app: I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated....
  6. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store: i am not able to install the minecraft launcher and even not able to update any app it gives the error 0x800704C6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-or-update-any-app-using/da87c723-8b33-4849-80f1-be221e26ac02
  7. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store: i am not able to install the minecraft launcher and even not able to update any app it gives the error 0x800704C6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-or-update-any-app-using/da87c723-8b33-4849-80f1-be221e26ac02
  8. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Microsoft, please stop installing apps without my permission. Any way to stop this from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, please stop installing apps without my permission. Any way to stop this from...: Microsoft Windows 11 keeps reinstalling the apps that I uninstall manually. Those apps have no use for me so why does Windows 11 keep installing them?...
  10. Microsoft, please stop installing apps without my permission. Any way to stop this from...

Microsoft, please stop installing apps without my permission. Any way to stop this from...: Microsoft Windows 11 keeps reinstalling the apps that I uninstall manually. Those apps have no use for me so why does Windows 11 keep installing them?...