Windows 10: No apps on Taskbar working except pinned apps

Discus and support No apps on Taskbar working except pinned apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using a Windows 10 Enterprise with a digitally activated windows. I recently installed Autodesk Autocad 2021 and until it ran, everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AtulSharma9, Oct 1, 2020.

1. No apps on Taskbar working except pinned apps

I am using a Windows 10 Enterprise with a digitally activated windows.

I recently installed Autodesk Autocad 2021 and until it ran, everything was fine.

I uninstalled it due to some reasons but why? My taskbar stopped responding. Start menu i tried to open a thousand times but it didn't open. Tried to connect to a different WiFi, the wifi window not opening, same with battery and action center.

But helpfully, the icons which I earlier pinned to it worked fine.

Also, my windows Security antivirus keeps crashing when i attempt to open it.

Please help

:)

AtulSharma9, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

Pinning an app to taskbar does not remove it from Start all apps list. It list in Start under letter M as in Microsoft Edge, you should find it there even when it is pinned to taskbar.

Kari, Oct 1, 2020
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

I tried using Edge and as I liked it I right clicked the app listing and the pinned it to the taskbar.

What I want to know is how to put that Edge listing back with the other apps because if I unpin it from the taskbar how does one reattach Edge to the listings.

ICIT2LOL, Oct 1, 2020
  4. No apps on Taskbar working except pinned apps

Is it possible to pin different apps on a taskbar on different virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Hi,

You can personalize the desktop of two computers by pinning the apps, documents and other programs to the taskbar.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you referring to dual screen desktop feature of the computer?
    • Do you want to personalize two different PC taskbars?

You can differ personalizing taskbar applications on different computers. You can either pin the same or differ the applications, programs or games on the computer taskbar according to the necessity.

To pin the apps to taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows logo key on the keyboard to open
      Start menu
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.
    • Close the window and check if the app is pinned to taskbar.

Refer to Get Started with Windows 10 Love it? Pin it and check if it helps.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of pinning apps to taskbar on two desktops in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

No apps on Taskbar working except pinned apps

1. No apps on Taskbar working except pinned apps - Similar Threads - apps Taskbar working

2. Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working: I'm at the end of my rope trying to fix this. Not sure "when" this started by I can no longer pin apps to the taskbar nor can I unpin apps that are already pinned. I don't even have the "option" to attempt either action. When I right click on an app that is in the taskbar I...
  3. Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps to the taskbar no longer working: I'm at the end of my rope trying to fix this. Not sure "when" this started by I can no longer pin apps to the taskbar nor can I unpin apps that are already pinned. I don't even have the "option" to attempt either action. When I right click on an app that is in the taskbar I...
  4. Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.: I my Windows 10, "Start Menu", "Search" button, and other options are not working I even tried restarting windows explorer but no help only Show hidden icons and apps in taskbar are working please if you know any solution please reply....
  5. Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.: I my Windows 10, "Start Menu", "Search" button, and other options are not working I even tried restarting windows explorer but no help only Show hidden icons and apps in taskbar are working please if you know any solution please reply....
  6. Taskbar not working except "Show hidden icons" and apps in taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pinned apps on the taskbar does not work.

Pinned apps on the taskbar does not work.: Just bought a new laptop acer aspire 5. when i click on the pinned app it shows a message that state "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps...
  8. Taskbar not pinning APPS

Taskbar not pinning APPS: Hello I'm trying to pin applications on the task bar like google chrome and steam but every time I click pin to task bar it doesn't pin it, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-pinning-apps/db37b999-97be-4215-96d0-60835a2dcb61
  9. I can't use anything on the taskbar except pinned apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use anything on the taskbar except pinned apps.: I'm using Windows 10 Home 1903 Build 18362.535. My friend sold me a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5577 for a dollar (Yes, really. It's basically brand new, too) since he didn't really like it. I was putting my crap on it and it was working fine, then I rebooted and now the taskbar is...
  10. working with pinned apps in the taskbar

working with pinned apps in the taskbar: hello everyone, i want to discuss the behaviour of pinned applications in the taskbar in win 10 if the things i state are false please feel free to educate me, i will appreciate it. the current state in windows 10 is as follows; if you pin an app to the taskbar the...