Windows 10: No audio after graphics card update

Discus and support No audio after graphics card update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my amd radeon r7 and after that i had no sound. I have Microsoft windows 10 home version 2004 Os build 19041.630 169384 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zpro823, Nov 29, 2020.

1. zpro823 Win User

No audio after graphics card update

I updated my amd radeon r7 and after that i had no sound. I have Microsoft windows 10 home version 2004 Os build 19041.630

:)

zpro823, Nov 29, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2020
  4. No audio after graphics card update

Unsupported Graphics card .

Hello Ayush,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

No audio after graphics card update

1. No audio after graphics card update - Similar Threads - audio graphics card

2. audio extremely low after graphic cards swap.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio extremely low after graphic cards swap.: I've changed graphic cards (old= nvidia gtx 1050ti4gb- new= amd radeon rx580 8gb) and now the audio is at a ridiculous minimum, tried all the basics, even reinstalling windows from scratch. Is it some hardware incompatibility? submitted by /u/PenSimilar5504 [link]...
  3. No audio device or Graphics card detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device or Graphics card detected: I was working on my laptop and sound was working fine, suddenly there's no sound at all, no audio devices, audio driver Realtek is not in Device Manager nor the external GPU. Troubleshooters couldn't detect the problem, windows says no input or output devices. Could it be a...
  4. No audio device or Graphics card detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device or Graphics card detected: I was working on my laptop and sound was working fine, suddenly there's no sound at all, no audio devices, audio driver Realtek is not in Device Manager nor the external GPU. Troubleshooters couldn't detect the problem, windows says no input or output devices. Could it be a...
  5. Graphics card Driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card Driver update: Hello, I wanted to update the driver for my Intel UHD Graphics 620 so I headed over to intel's website and downloaded the update and installed, then i was asked to restart so i restarted. After restarting the same installation window popped up and the repeated the same...
  6. Microsoft apps and audio not working after graphics card broke

Microsoft apps and audio not working after graphics card broke: When/How the problem happened Weeks ago my PC seemingly broke, I had to plug my monitor into my motherboard and then boot it in safe mode with networking to be able to use it. After all the help from AMD support they could give me I realised my GPU had definitely broken, so...
  7. Update Graphics Card driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Update Graphics Card driver: Hello,My Graphics card is Nvidia GT710.Occasionally I update its driver.Several times ago I updated the driver by running the .exe file and selecting only the graphics driver, nothing else.It left a large folder "Installer2" (about 530 MB) in the program files folder,...
  8. No audio after installing graphics card

No audio after installing graphics card: I recently bought a graphics card for my computer, I installed it and the drivers but now I lost audio to my computer. I can get audio to come out of my monitor but not headphones. I have tried uninstalling the sound driver and updating it but that did not seem to work....
  9. Graphic card update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic card update: I am a photographer and use Lightroom Classic.I am having a lot of trouble in the development module post processing my images.I contacted Adobe and was told that my graphic card needed updating whatever that means.Could someone ,anyone please help me....
  10. Issue with Nvidia graphics card after windows update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issue with Nvidia graphics card after windows update: Hi, forums I just updated my windows 10 to version 1803 and It has brought some issues. First, my HDMI port is not working, I am on a laptop btw so it's an integrated graphics card. I also can not access my Nvidia control panel because it gives me an error that says no...