Windows 10: NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

Discus and support NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop did automatically an update after i shut it down yesterday and today there is no Audio at all. It says "No Audio Output Device Installed"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leftcj, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Leftcj Win User

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

My laptop did automatically an update after i shut it down yesterday and today there is no Audio at all.

It says "No Audio Output Device Installed"

Please help me, what happened? Did the update mess up my audio or is it something else? What can i do?

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?) c664b862-3ca5-4144-9f8c-8ec83d858166?upload=true.png

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?) d21dbbe2-c3cf-465f-8663-b8d605deebb5?upload=true.png

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?) 468393bd-2fb2-40d5-81a4-af9ea616dccd?upload=true.png

:)

Leftcj, Oct 11, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Oct 11, 2018
  4. NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

lost Audio after latest windows 10 update

Hi Louis,

Your audio may not be working after the latest update if you have outdated audio drivers. Have you tried updating them? You may check your driver manufacturer's website for the latest drivers for it.

You may run the Playing Audio Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with playing sound.

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop-down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Playing Audio to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

1. NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?) - Similar Threads - Audio latest Win10

2. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio after latest windows updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 computer and have the latest bios and Realtek audio driver from Dell, but audio stopped working after last Windows update. The troubleshooter is no help--it thinks there isn't a problem. After trying to send a tone and replying I didn't hear it, it...
  3. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after latest windows updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 computer and have the latest bios and Realtek audio driver from Dell, but audio stopped working after last Windows update. The troubleshooter is no help--it thinks there isn't a problem. After trying to send a tone and replying I didn't hear it, it...
  4. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest win10 update: Ok so ONCE AGAIN an update was FORCED on me against my consent. I want to know how i can keep you from doing this, switch ALL UPDATES OFF. How DARE you IMPOSE on me how my internet is used, you DO NOT PAY MY BILL. Now my laptop wants to scan my fingerprint, which gets...
  6. No Sound after latest Win10 update.

No Sound after latest Win10 update.: I recently installed the latest update for Win10. Since then no sound. Ran trouble shooting programs to no avail. Deleted and installed drivers for sound. What do I do next?...
  7. Audio Issue After the Latest Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issue After the Latest Update: I just updated my PC about an hour ago, after the update I got some issue on my audio. I tried all the basic troubleshooting that I found here and on google but none of them resolve the issue. I swear, I regret updating my PC. Hays. :(...
  8. No audio after Win10 update

No audio after Win10 update: Today (10/11/18) both laptops in my household are now without audio. They are not linked in any way EXCEPT that they both had that automatic Win10 update. It's totally the fault of the update. I'll call Microsoft for a fix, and they better have a means to fix this. If I'm...
  9. Latest Win10 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win10 update: [img] I have just finished downloading & installing the above update.. Took an age on my "up to" 4Mbps ADSL connection 71998
  10. Win10 latest update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 latest update: We have three computers in our house two laptops one pc. On my laptop that has a ssd the new anniversary update loaded straight away but on the other two when I check for latest updates it said there were not any I tried to load from Microsoft site but after a while it said...