Windows 10: No audio after latest Windows 10 update

Discus and support No audio after latest Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Struggling to get audio working after I updated to latest version of Windows 10. Audio driver seems to have disappeared and have tried searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Natalie Smyth, Oct 11, 2018.

1. No audio after latest Windows 10 update

Hi,

Struggling to get audio working after I updated to latest version of Windows 10.

Audio driver seems to have disappeared and have tried searching to update to latest driver, but it says the best driver is already installed.

Tried reinstalling graphics driver but no avail. At first it wouldn't even recognise my external speakers EB321HQU NVIDIA High Definition Audio, after a reboot following the reinstall it is now recognising that as an output but not actually playing any audio through the speakers and does not recognised when I enter headphones so as is the computer is useless to me with the audio project I am working on.

Help appreciated!

Thanks.

:)

Natalie Smyth, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 11, 2018
  4. No audio after latest Windows 10 update

I think today's windows update(stable channel) solves d issue

Cumulative Update KB4020102 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.332

• Addressed issue where, after installing the Creators Update, audio output through external decoders no longer works.
    bro, first of all....big thanx to dj urko...been following this thread...
    can i install this on my HP laptop which has realtek hardware id as mentioned down below
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C2164&REV_1000
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C2164

It comes with inbuilt DTS sound + from HP
    i'm currently using latest driver 8152.

Sai Sreekantt M, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

No audio after latest Windows 10 update

1. No audio after latest Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - audio latest update

2. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio after latest windows updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 computer and have the latest bios and Realtek audio driver from Dell, but audio stopped working after last Windows update. The troubleshooter is no help--it thinks there isn't a problem. After trying to send a tone and replying I didn't hear it, it...
  3. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after latest windows updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 computer and have the latest bios and Realtek audio driver from Dell, but audio stopped working after last Windows update. The troubleshooter is no help--it thinks there isn't a problem. After trying to send a tone and replying I didn't hear it, it...
  4. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. audio stopped working after latest windows update

audio stopped working after latest windows update: So a while back, I had an audio issue on my computer where my earphones were recognised as speakers conexant smartaudio hd and I couldn't hear any sound from my laptop speakers at all, but I could hear it from my earphones. I was able to trace the driver back from my laptop...
  6. No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update

No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] These are the screen shots of troubleshooting audio problem in the sequence. The mic and the inbuilt laptop speakers are not working . No hardware problem detected . The respective drivers were reinstalled a per the solution i saw online for...
  7. Crackle Audio Windows 10 after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crackle Audio Windows 10 after latest update: Can you go back and undo what caused the update to cause this. maybe go back to the driver used beforehand, i have an RCA Cambio 10.1 and im not admin i cant change drivers only option is details, PLEASE and make it a short update pls ;)...
  8. Audio Issue After the Latest Update

Audio Issue After the Latest Update: I just updated my PC about an hour ago, after the update I got some issue on my audio. I tried all the basic troubleshooting that I found here and on google but none of them resolve the issue. I swear, I regret updating my PC. Hays. :(...
  9. Audio disappeared after latest Windows 10 update

Audio disappeared after latest Windows 10 update: I have a Dell Inspirion 13 laptop. Audio disappeared after latest Windows 10 update, around Nov 10, 2018. I have spent several hours with Dell service and although they have managed to restore the audio twice by rolling things back, reloading drivers etc. etc. (10 hours...
  10. NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?): My laptop did automatically an update after i shut it down yesterday and today there is no Audio at all. It says "No Audio Output Device Installed" Please help me, what happened? Did the update mess up my audio or is it something else? What can i do? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows update sound gone

2. windows 10 oct 10 update no audio

3. no sound with latest windows update

4. october 2018 windows 10 update no audio output,
  5. no sound after windows 10 update october 2018,
  6. latest windows 10 update no audio,
  7. 2018 sound gone after 2018 10 11 update?,
  8. no audio after windows 10 update today,
  9. asus laptop no sound after installing updates to drivers on 11 october 2018