Windows 10: no audio after october update

Discus and support no audio after october update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after October 10 update I have no audio and no microphone on my hp laptop. what do I do? I see many people have a similar problem and have tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkDimler, Oct 12, 2018.

1. no audio after october update

after October 10 update I have no audio and no microphone on my hp laptop. what do I do? I see many people have a similar problem and have tried many options to no avail. Do you just wait for another update to fix?? I;m not very computer savvy.

:)

MarkDimler, Oct 12, 2018

2. Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

Hi,

After installing October Update on Windows 10 volume control is not working (using Logitech Z Cinema speakers through USB).

Driver update, restart explorer, restart Windows Audio service didn't help.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

DavidUroić, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 12, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

no audio after october update

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

no audio after october update

1. no audio after october update - Similar Threads - audio october update

2. No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio after Window 10 update October 2021: Since yesterday I have updates to my window 10, but every time I update there is a new error, it is like a new update, it means I got a new error, I am very disappointed with window 10 after updating my window 10, there is no audio, please help...
  3. No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after Window 10 update October 2021: Since yesterday I have updates to my window 10, but every time I update there is a new error, it is like a new update, it means I got a new error, I am very disappointed with window 10 after updating my window 10, there is no audio, please help...
  4. No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio after October 2019 update

No audio after October 2019 update: My computer's audio STILL does not work. Have tried uninstalling the Realtek device. And it was reinstalled when restarted computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-october-2019-update/11b4582a-d0b7-4879-b206-2f39e4788e39
  6. Video Audio No SOund or Badly Distorted after Windows October Update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Audio No SOund or Badly Distorted after Windows October Update 1809: A LOT... A Mean a lot of folks are complaining about the same problem with audio yet Microsoft is not doing anything to resolve the issue. The Oct 2018 update is full of bugs and the rollback or restore does not work. All of the suggestions from Microsoft support are the...
  7. BSOD after October Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after October Update: About 5 days ago I installed the October update manually and after that I get 10 bsod per day. The most common errors are: memery managment, access violation, page fault in nonpaged area and other. Errors indicate that I have a problem with RAM. Taking out one of the slats, I...
  8. After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead

After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead: My notebook cannot use Bluetooth audio to connect to my home theater after Windows 10 october update. Everything else works super fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-october-update-bluetooth-audio-dead/2c9168e3-2573-41f3-9ad6-84d51fd95424
  9. After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead

After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead: My notebook cannot use Bluetooth audio to connect to my home theater after Windows 10 october update. Everything else works super fine....
  10. Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update: Hi, After installing October Update on Windows 10 volume control is not working (using Logitech Z Cinema speakers through USB). Driver update, restart explorer, restart Windows Audio service didn't help. Any suggestion ? Thanks...