Windows 10: No audio after update 10/10/18

Discus and support No audio after update 10/10/18 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried all the suggestions given, with no luck. I finally did a restore back to last up date and all works now so I suggest that the update of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phil_Gab, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Phil_Gab Win User

No audio after update 10/10/18

I tried all the suggestions given, with no luck. I finally did a restore back to last up date and all works now so I suggest that the update of 10/10/18 has a problem related to the audio drivers.

Take care,

Phil

:)

Phil_Gab, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 12, 2018
  4. tiendat Win User

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown No audio after update 10/10/18 :(.

tiendat, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. No audio after update 10/10/18 - Similar Threads - audio update

2. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  3. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  4. Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.: Sometime on 4/10/2024 there was firmware update for windows 11 that dropped. I have 3 different working headsets: I hyperx cloud 2, a logictech 733, and a pretty crummy headset issued from my work, which still works ok. In any case, after the latest firmware update, Discord,...
  5. Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.

Discord voice and audio not working after latest Windows firmware update.: Sometime on 4/10/2024 there was firmware update for windows 11 that dropped. I have 3 different working headsets: I hyperx cloud 2, a logictech 733, and a pretty crummy headset issued from my work, which still works ok. In any case, after the latest firmware update, Discord,...
  6. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  7. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  8. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...: Recently, I booted up my PC when Windows stated it was updating. It finished updating, But when I attempted to connect my Bluetooth headphones it didn't work. I tried to remove the Bluetooth device but after connecting it back it moved it to the "Other Devices" Section...
  10. After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...

After windows 10 update, Bluetooth now puts audio devices in "Other Devices" Causing them...: Recently, I booted up my PC when Windows stated it was updating. It finished updating, But when I attempted to connect my Bluetooth headphones it didn't work. I tried to remove the Bluetooth device but after connecting it back it moved it to the "Other Devices" Section...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 no sound

2. windows update dell laptop no sound