Windows 10: No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix.

Discus and support No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Two days ago I ran the standard "install updates and shutdown". Later in the eve, I open up laptop to find no audio. A red x over speaker icon. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aetro, May 25, 2023.

1. Aetro Win User

No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix.

Two days ago I ran the standard "install updates and shutdown". Later in the eve, I open up laptop to find no audio. A red x over speaker icon. I searched online and followed a ton of advice on this forum from threads of the same issue. Windows 10 home on G15 Rog Strix. At the moment, I got rid of the X, but still no audio. I've tried so many things in the past two days, I can barely remember it all. I tried registry, audiosrv and adding my computer user name in group users and giving full control. I've tried uninstalling the updates from both yesterday and two days ago. I've tried the beginni

:)

Aetro, May 25, 2023
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 26, 2023
  3. Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, May 26, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix.

Dell Precision m6500 audio issues

Hello,

We suggest that you try to run Windows audio troubleshooter, please check this

article
    for more information and steps.

If the troubleshooter didn't work, please answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix. - Similar Threads - Audio update keep

2. It keeps saying this while I am trying to update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps saying this while I am trying to update.: while i was trying to update my windows 11 it keeps getting failed. I tried at least 6 to 7 times. It always downloads to 7% and then fails automatically. I also checked my internet and it was just fine....
  3. It keeps saying this while I am trying to update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It keeps saying this while I am trying to update.: while i was trying to update my windows 11 it keeps getting failed. I tried at least 6 to 7 times. It always downloads to 7% and then fails automatically. I also checked my internet and it was just fine....
  4. fix the SeDebugPrivilege permissions issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix the SeDebugPrivilege permissions issue: hi i am tomer i have win 7 64 bit + sp1 computer with symantec ver 12.1.4112.4156 that is malfuction and i want to remove permnantly i dont wont to fix at cleanwipe of symantec i got an error messgae: "Could not obtain SeDebugPrivilege. Please ensure current user/group...
  5. fix the SeDebugPrivilege permissions issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix the SeDebugPrivilege permissions issue: hi i am tomer i have win 7 64 bit + sp1 computer with symantec ver 12.1.4112.4156 that is malfuction and i want to remove permnantly i dont wont to fix at cleanwipe of symantec i got an error messgae: "Could not obtain SeDebugPrivilege. Please ensure current user/group...
  6. No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix.: Two days ago I ran the standard "install updates and shutdown". Later in the eve, I open up laptop to find no audio. A red x over speaker icon. I searched online and followed a ton of advice on this forum from threads of the same issue. Windows 10 home on G15 Rog Strix. At...
  7. No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio after update. I keep running into permission issues while trying to fix.: Two days ago I ran the standard "install updates and shutdown". Later in the eve, I open up laptop to find no audio. A red x over speaker icon. I searched online and followed a ton of advice on this forum from threads of the same issue. Windows 10 home on G15 Rog Strix. At...
  8. Audio issue after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issue after update: audio error after windows 10 update,but not concerned which update is the cause,getting this issue while keeping my pc in sleep or hibernate mode , but every time need to troubleshoot to hear the beep sound to get it fixed,Help me out please!!...
  9. Audio Issues after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues after update: When I turned on my computer (ASUS) after the update I noticed there was no sound. It showed that the audio service was not responding. I tried many things (with resets between each one): 1. manually restarting Windows Audio in services app (which could only be done on...
  10. Cannot run SFC or DISM to fix no audio issue.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot run SFC or DISM to fix no audio issue.: 5 Days ago I started getting this strange error: "SBCinema2.exe - Bad Image." "C:\Windows\System32\audioses.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...