Windows 10: no audio after updating to win10 version2004; not sure if I'm using realtek audio mgr...

Discus and support no audio after updating to win10 version2004; not sure if I'm using realtek audio mgr... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Haven't been able to restore audio after updating to win10 version2004. Have installed latest realtek drivers, but unsure about how to navigate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by old guy80, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:37 PM.

1. old guy80 Win User

no audio after updating to win10 version2004; not sure if I'm using realtek audio mgr...

Haven't been able to restore audio after updating to win10 version2004. Have installed latest realtek drivers, but unsure about how to navigate realtek audio manager to provide output to my speakers, or if I've used the correct port for speaker on the back panel of my desktop I put green to green. I've been on two chats with MS advisers, but still have no audio. Any help out there?

:)

2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile no audio after updating to win10 version2004;  not sure if I'm using realtek audio mgr... :)

4. Jayce Win User

no audio after updating to win10 version2004; not sure if I'm using realtek audio mgr...

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Thema:

1. no audio after updating to win10 version2004; not sure if I'm using realtek audio mgr... - Similar Threads - audio updating win10

2. Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver: Hi all, Sorry if this was asked before: Using Driver Easy, I have updated all my drivers. After installing the newest Realtek Audio Driver, the sound coming out of my Logitech Stereo speakers is really bad. The sound is too quiet so I have to adjust it to the max level to...
  3. Audio delay while using Realtek audio driver

Audio delay while using Realtek audio driver: Since a few months, when using realtek as my audio output, I've experienced an increasing delay when streaming video (Netflix, youtube, twitch, whatever). If I switch to my HTC Vive as output for example, the delay disappears completely, thus proving it is an Realtek problem....
  4. Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio: When Im in a voice call with someone they can hear all the sounds of my pc music, games etc. Even when I mute my mic they can still hear it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio/afdda241-fd57-4980-95ab-75404dd2e93b
  5. No Realtek Audio realtek audio manager in control panel

No Realtek Audio realtek audio manager in control panel: submitted by /u/Crispy_HS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fny1mb/no_realtek_audio_realtek_audio_manager_in_control/
  6. Realtek HD Audio problems after update

Realtek HD Audio problems after update: Im wondering if ppl have no sound after the update and if they did, how they fixed it. submitted by /u/Singh673 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3hkzt/realtek_hd_audio_problems_after_update/
  7. realtek audio

realtek audio: Lost Realtek driver for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio/f2eeaada-a109-4073-99d4-b2c79be757a2
  8. Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update....

Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update....: hi, i recently updated my pc to 1809 update through update assistant. and discovered that an audio problem randomly comes. this issue is about sound popping out of the speakers. This happened with me before update also so i think it may not be related to this update. this...
  9. No audio after Win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No audio after Win10 update: Today (10/11/18) both laptops in my household are now without audio. They are not linked in any way EXCEPT that they both had that automatic Win10 update. It's totally the fault of the update. I'll call Microsoft for a fix, and they better have a means to fix this. If I'm...
  10. NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?): My laptop did automatically an update after i shut it down yesterday and today there is no Audio at all. It says "No Audio Output Device Installed" Please help me, what happened? Did the update mess up my audio or is it something else? What can i do? [ATTACH]...