Windows 10: No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

Discus and support No audio after Window 10 update October 2021 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since yesterday I have updates to my window 10, but every time I update there is a new error, it is like a new update, it means I got a new error, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianNagy1, Oct 7, 2021.

1. No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

Since yesterday I have updates to my window 10, but every time I update there is a new error, it is like a new update, it means I got a new error, I am very disappointed with window 10 after updating my window 10, there is no audio, please help

:)

BrianNagy1, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 7, 2021
  4. tiendat Win User

No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown No audio after Window 10 update October 2021 :(.

tiendat, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

1. No audio after Window 10 update October 2021 - Similar Threads - audio Window update

2. September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem: After installing windows update KB5006670 for October 2021 and KB5005565 for September 2021 I experienced performance issues using Microsoft Solitaire Collection. CPU was over 40% and memory usage kept going up. In September I removed and reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire...
  3. September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem: After installing windows update KB5006670 for October 2021 and KB5005565 for September 2021 I experienced performance issues using Microsoft Solitaire Collection. CPU was over 40% and memory usage kept going up. In September I removed and reinstalled the Microsoft Solitaire...
  4. September 2021 and October 2021 windows update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft October 2021 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft October 2021 Security Updates: October 2021 Security UpdatesUpdates this MonthThis release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles..NET Core & Visual StudioActive Directory Federation ServicesConsole Window HostHTTP.sysMicrosoft DWM Core LibraryMicrosoft...
  6. No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio after Window 10 update October 2021: Since yesterday I have updates to my window 10, but every time I update there is a new error, it is like a new update, it means I got a new error, I am very disappointed with window 10 after updating my window 10, there is no audio, please help...
  7. No audio after Window 10 update October 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after Window 10 update October 2021: Since yesterday I have updates to my window 10, but every time I update there is a new error, it is like a new update, it means I got a new error, I am very disappointed with window 10 after updating my window 10, there is no audio, please help...
  8. no audio after window 10 update january 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no audio after window 10 update january 2021: yesterday i have updates my window 10 but everytime i update there a new error its like a new update mean u got new error im very disappointed with window 10 after updating my window 10 theres no audio please help...
  9. No audio after October 2019 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after October 2019 update: My computer's audio STILL does not work. Have tried uninstalling the Realtek device. And it was reinstalled when restarted computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-october-2019-update/11b4582a-d0b7-4879-b206-2f39e4788e39
  10. no audio after october update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio after october update: after October 10 update I have no audio and no microphone on my hp laptop. what do I do? I see many people have a similar problem and have tried many options to no avail. Do you just wait for another update to fix?? I;m not very computer savvy....