Windows 10: No audio after windows 10 update

Discus and support No audio after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday my windows 10 was updated and my audio hasn't worked since. My soundcard shows up in device manager, says it is working properly, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EV150, Nov 4, 2020.

1. EV150 Win User

No audio after windows 10 update

Hi,

Yesterday my windows 10 was updated and my audio hasn't worked since. My soundcard shows up in device manager, says it is working properly, but no audio. Audio worked fine before the update.

:)

EV150, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 4, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown No audio after windows 10 update :(.

tiendat, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. No audio after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - audio update

2. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  3. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  4. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...: The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones with 3.5mm audio jack, tried two of my headphones already and they work just fine everywhere else. However, when I try to connected via Bluetooth I can hear the sound just fine, seems to...
  5. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...: The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones with 3.5mm audio jack, tried two of my headphones already and they work just fine everywhere else. However, when I try to connected via Bluetooth I can hear the sound just fine, seems to...
  6. The recent Windows 10 update broke my audio, I get no sound when I connect my headphones...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working: I just installed the new Windows update 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 but now I can't hear anything at all. I tried different headsets and it definitely is not the problem. I even tried updating my audio drivers and they...
  8. I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working

I just installed the new windows update and now my audio is not working: I just installed the new Windows update 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 but now I can't hear anything at all. I tried different headsets and it definitely is not the problem. I even tried updating my audio drivers and they...
  9. no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24: Win11 update 3/13/24 somehow prevents the pc from recognizing AMS-22 driver; tried to delete update but failed after restart; know this has something to do with security but my audio system is not functioning now and tried all suggested methods to overcome this problem...
  10. no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24

no audio interface driver after last update 3/13/24: Win11 update 3/13/24 somehow prevents the pc from recognizing AMS-22 driver; tried to delete update but failed after restart; know this has something to do with security but my audio system is not functioning now and tried all suggested methods to overcome this problem...