Windows 10: No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update

Discus and support No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] These are the screen shots of troubleshooting audio problem in the sequence. The mic and the inbuilt laptop speakers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JitinTyagi, Oct 11, 2019.

1. No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update

No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update 4f81bc46-9a34-44e3-a0bc-fa08f6af67d7?upload=true.png

No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update d69fc540-9eae-4934-8004-595cf7495a26?upload=true.png No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update 21f00691-291f-446e-a666-e36368664d0e?upload=true.png

These are the screen shots of troubleshooting audio problem in the sequence.

The mic and the inbuilt laptop speakers are not working .

No hardware problem detected .

The respective drivers were reinstalled a per the solution i saw online for this problem .

:)

JitinTyagi, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 11, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update

1. No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update - Similar Threads - audio device found

2. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No audio device is installed" after latest update: Hi all -- I've seen this topic elsewhere, but following those steps didn't help me so I figured I'd start afresh. I am getting the message "No Audio Device is Installed" and cannot set up or listen to any sounds, either from my speakers or my USB headphone. This appears to be...
  3. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No audio device is installed" after latest update: Hi all -- I've seen this topic elsewhere, but following those steps didn't help me so I figured I'd start afresh. I am getting the message "No Audio Device is Installed" and cannot set up or listen to any sounds, either from my speakers or my USB headphone. This appears to be...
  4. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Audio Output Device is Installed - After latest Windows 10 Updates

No Audio Output Device is Installed - After latest Windows 10 Updates: Over the last 6 months, something in the windows updates is killing my audio on my PC running Window 10 Pro.The speaker icon in the lower right corner shows and a red X mark and upon further inspection of the sound mixer, reveals no audio devices at all.In my device manager,...
  6. After latest Windows ten update Showing No input devices found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After latest Windows ten update Showing No input devices found: Hello there,I can't see any input devices once the most recent Windows ten update on my company western steel agency https://wsaindia.net/ workplace computer. once I transfer and install "Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver_6CCVY_WIN_6.0.9147.1_A18.EXE" Windows cannot begin...
  7. After latest Windows ten update Showing No input devices found

After latest Windows ten update Showing No input devices found: Hello there, I can't see any input devices once the most recent Windows ten update on my company korus steel company workplace computer. once I transfer and install "Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver_6CCVY_WIN_6.0.9147.1_A18.EXE" Windows cannot begin no boot issue however...
  8. After latest Windows 10 update Showing No input devices found

After latest Windows 10 update Showing No input devices found: Hey there, I can't see any input devices after the latest Windows 10 update on my company Manibhadra Fittings https://manibhadrafittings.com office PC. When I download and install "Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver_6CCVY_WIN_6.0.9147.1_A18.EXE" Windows cannot start no boot...
  9. Webcam no longer in Device Manager/Not Found after latest Windows update

Webcam no longer in Device Manager/Not Found after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update, my internal webcam is no longer found on any video app and is no longer in Device Manager so I cannot access the driver. Error code 0xA00F4244 I have been finding this has been a very common problem with the latest update yet I have seen...
  10. No audio after latest Windows 10 update

No audio after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, Struggling to get audio working after I updated to latest version of Windows 10. Audio driver seems to have disappeared and have tried searching to update to latest driver, but it says the best driver is already installed. Tried reinstalling graphics driver but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no audio devicewidows 1903