Windows 10: No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today.

Discus and support No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need to know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LibbyPoteet, Oct 12, 2018.

1. No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today.

Need to know what to do

:)

LibbyPoteet, Oct 12, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 12, 2018
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today. :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today.

1. No audio device installed in windows 10, this has worked fine until today. - Similar Threads - audio device installed

2. Audio not working: "No audio device is installed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not working: "No audio device is installed": Laptop: Dell Latitude 9510OS: Windows 11 Pro Build 22631Hi there,I had a problem with the audio on my Dell laptop when playing video, where the audio would not work whilst the video would also stall badly. However, the video played as normal when it was muted.I updated all my...
  3. Audio not working: "No audio device is installed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working: "No audio device is installed": Laptop: Dell Latitude 9510OS: Windows 11 Pro Build 22631Hi there,I had a problem with the audio on my Dell laptop when playing video, where the audio would not work whilst the video would also stall badly. However, the video played as normal when it was muted.I updated all my...
  4. Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....: My PC has Windows 11, and it’s updated. However, I turned on my PC, then the worst came, such as a large amount of "corrupted files", and the computer became unusable, because of how unbelievable slow it ran, almost crashed and went through black screens only to open...
  5. Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything WAS fine, until today, where I was turning on my PC to play and do some work....: My PC has Windows 11, and it’s updated. However, I turned on my PC, then the worst came, such as a large amount of "corrupted files", and the computer became unusable, because of how unbelievable slow it ran, almost crashed and went through black screens only to open...
  6. RDP worked perfectly, until today

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP worked perfectly, until today: Hello, We have an employee working remotely for the past 2 years. She connects to our office PC remotely and it's worked perfectly until today. Now she says the company's our PC's active link to establish the connection is no long an active link. Clicking on it like she...
  7. Windows 10 usb installs just fine until....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 usb installs just fine until....: Hello their I was hoping you could possibly help me out. Steps taken so far: Using the Windows 10 media creation tool I have created a boot disk onto a USB stick. I have set the boot order to read from the usbstick first. I type in mywindows 10 key that was sent to me...
  8. My device has suddenly no bluetooth. Bluetooth has always worked fine on my laptop until a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My device has suddenly no bluetooth. Bluetooth has always worked fine on my laptop until a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yorus01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hil1h8/my_device_has_suddenly_no_bluetooth_bluetooth_has/
  9. Wireless works fine on new install until I run Windows Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless works fine on new install until I run Windows Update: I have an elderly but perfectly functional Acer 5920 laptop (I upgraded it extensively in the years). It has an Intel 3945ABG wifi chipset. I've been running Linux on it since forever, but it became necessary to put Windows on it. I installed Windows 8.1 and everything...
  10. Printers working fine until update to 10074

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers working fine until update to 10074: I had two printers hooked up in wireless mode, a Samsung ML-2525W and a Brother inkjet MFC_J870DW. Both were working fine until the recent update and both dropped off the network. I reinstalled the driver for the Samsung and providing I have it wired to a USB port on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 no audio device installed but audio is working fine