Windows 10: No audio devices appear after windows 11 reset

Discus and support No audio devices appear after windows 11 reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m having a problem with my laptop. I have an HP omen 15 en0000I did a system reset on windows 11, and i noticed my sound is “muted” and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marlina stephens, Dec 3, 2023.

1. No audio devices appear after windows 11 reset

Hello, I’m having a problem with my laptop. I have an HP omen 15 en0000I did a system reset on windows 11, and i noticed my sound is “muted” and no reaction. Later after trying to troubleshoot with windows and hp support with no success, I tried several solutions on the web. the speakers do not appear in “device manager” or in the “playback” tab at the "sounds" settings. I have no new updates on windows, and hp provides only drivers for windows 10 for my computer. I tried “add legacy hardware” for USB audio OEM device, but it fails to install. On device manager under “sound

:)

marlina stephens, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

No audio devices appear after windows 11 reset

1. No audio devices appear after windows 11 reset - Similar Threads - audio devices appear

2. Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly: Hey.I own a Windows 11 Pro license, and for some reason, about 2 months after the windows 11 update I got an audio driver issue.Every device that I plug in my PC just starts appearing and disappearing, regardless of what type is it headphones, audio interface, etc.. or what...
  3. Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver issue on windows 11 devices appearing and disappearing repeatedly: Hey.I own a Windows 11 Pro license, and for some reason, about 2 months after the windows 11 update I got an audio driver issue.Every device that I plug in my PC just starts appearing and disappearing, regardless of what type is it headphones, audio interface, etc.. or what...
  4. No audio devices appear after windows 11 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio devices appear after windows 11 reset: Hello, I’m having a problem with my laptop. I have an HP omen 15 en0000I did a system reset on windows 11, and i noticed my sound is “muted” and no reaction. Later after trying to troubleshoot with windows and hp support with no success, I tried several solutions on the web....
  5. No Audio and headphones not appearing as a device anymore

No Audio and headphones not appearing as a device anymore: all of a sudden my headphones are not showing as devices i can add and I cannot hear anything! I currently have VB audio downloaded which allows me to play music through mic and that works but Im unable to hear any music or audio suddenly Worked in the past. In settings my...
  6. Audio device keep appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio device keep appearing and disappearing: So I have a headset connected with usb type-c. This morning it started appearing and disappearing at the settings. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooting. Everything. Any idea what could cause this issue and how can I solve it?...
  7. Audio device Fastswitch appears blank

Audio device Fastswitch appears blank: Hi,I have a problem concerning the task bar, more precisely in the sound devices. They all work perfectly fine, they all appear if i go into mixer or settings, but they not appear on the fast switch when i click the little arrow at the right side of the slider in the taskbar....
  8. DisplayPort audio not appearing in device manager

DisplayPort audio not appearing in device manager: Running Windows 10 with 2x HP S240uj monitors with built-in B&O speakers.Up until two weeks ago I was running audio through one of the monitor speakers via DisplayPort connection. I could see both monitors as output audio devices in both sound settings and device manager, and...
  9. no audio output device after reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio output device after reset: No audio output device after reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-after-reset/5dc1429e-2830-4c7b-a5f2-7aa489179fa3
  10. No Audio Output Device installed after resetting windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output Device installed after resetting windows 10: I have upgraded my laptop Asus k43s from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything went fine but then I decided to reset the laptop to have a fresh start. After resetting, my sound button has a red x mark on it saying that "No audio output device is installed". So I go to the...