Windows 10: No audio driver.

Discus and support No audio driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Sir i have tried to download realtek audio driver for my Lenova laptop. In the device manager it dies not have sound as i have reconfigured my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kennethBorrettZQ, Mar 26, 2020.

1. No audio driver.

Dear Sir

i have tried to download realtek audio driver for my Lenova laptop. In the device manager it dies not have sound as i have reconfigured my laptop and also system restore.

still no sound please advise would very much appreciate your expertise.

Thankyou

:)

kennethBorrettZQ, Mar 26, 2020

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 26, 2020
  4. No audio driver.

USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

No audio driver.

1. No audio driver. - Similar Threads - audio driver

2. My PC technically still recognises my speakers, but won't play audio anymore missing drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC technically still recognises my speakers, but won't play audio anymore missing drivers: My Logitech S150 USB Speakers show up as "USB Audio" in the "Other Devices" section in my Settings. The volume buttons on the speakers can control the audio slider in my Audio Settings. But crucially, since today, no amount of restarting my PC and switching USB ports has...
  3. My PC technically still recognises my speakers, but won't play audio anymore missing drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC technically still recognises my speakers, but won't play audio anymore missing drivers: My Logitech S150 USB Speakers show up as "USB Audio" in the "Other Devices" section in my Settings. The volume buttons on the speakers can control the audio slider in my Audio Settings. But crucially, since today, no amount of restarting my PC and switching USB ports has...
  4. my audio driver isn't working in windows 7 so please give me some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my audio driver isn't working in windows 7 so please give me some help: my audio driver isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-driver-isnt-working-in-windows-7-so/6d937436-fa22-4094-b2ba-785c9ccda15c
  5. my audio driver isn't working in windows 7 so please give me some help

my audio driver isn't working in windows 7 so please give me some help: my audio driver isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-driver-isnt-working-in-windows-7-so/6d937436-fa22-4094-b2ba-785c9ccda15c
  6. 24H2 HLK Audio APO WHQL test error in Required Driver Attributes Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24H2 HLK Audio APO WHQL test error in Required Driver Attributes Test: The HKL version is: Windows HLK Insider Preview Dev Channel – Build 26085The client OS: windows 11 insider preview dev channel - Build 26080also failed in 26120Required Driver Attributes Test does not exist before 24H2 WHQL, this test seems to want to read attributes from...
  7. 24H2 HLK Audio APO WHQL test error in Required Driver Attributes Test

24H2 HLK Audio APO WHQL test error in Required Driver Attributes Test: The HKL version is: Windows HLK Insider Preview Dev Channel – Build 26085The client OS: windows 11 insider preview dev channel - Build 26080also failed in 26120Required Driver Attributes Test does not exist before 24H2 WHQL, this test seems to want to read attributes from...
  8. there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...: I have MSI pro b760m-p DDR4 motherboard. I reset my PC and reinstalled windows erase everyhting. The realtek drivers, I tried a few times to instal them, they installed perfectly fine, but nowhere to be find. My headphones connects with my monitor screen but not with my PC...
  9. there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...

there were no realtek audio driver, i installed them but they aren't showing in device...: I have MSI pro b760m-p DDR4 motherboard. I reset my PC and reinstalled windows erase everyhting. The realtek drivers, I tried a few times to instal them, they installed perfectly fine, but nowhere to be find. My headphones connects with my monitor screen but not with my PC...
  10. I want to download 'IntelR Display-Audio' drivers for my computer. Can anyone please tell...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to download 'IntelR Display-Audio' drivers for my computer. Can anyone please tell...: The Display Adapter is IntelR UHD Graphics 620. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-intelr-display-audio-drivers/4097537c-8296-4ab2-a299-f52690fca41a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4550945 no sound