Windows 10: No audio enchancments options for sound?

Discus and support No audio enchancments options for sound? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Model: Lenovo z50-70 OS: Windows 10 64bit Drivers: Conexant smart audio HD The picture below pretty much sums up my problem, in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grimmrace, Jan 30, 2016.

1. grimmrace Win User

No audio enchancments options for sound?

Hi all,

Model: Lenovo z50-70

Drivers: Conexant smart audio HD

The picture below pretty much sums up my problem, in all previous versions of windows i have had this tab enabled with various options to further enchanement any sound i hear with my headphones.

However, it seems dolby has it's own horrible version (unless im using it wrong) as a headphone user i find the sound to be a lot worse in quality with dolby's enchancments, in fact when i switch it off the sound is way better.

Can anyone please help me?

No audio enchancments options for sound? [​IMG]

:)

grimmrace, Jan 30, 2016
  2. neilrayer Win User

streo widening

many nokiamobiles such as nokia c2-01 lack facility of streo widening .. this facility enchances the audio output... plese help me to add such facility

neilrayer, Jan 30, 2016
  3. [URGENT] USB microphone record noise

Hello,

I got new usb microphone yesterday.When i try the record a sound its recording but my voice a lot of noice. I google it and i have no answers actually.

My motherboard is gigabyte and its use realtek hd audio. My drivers updated,im pretty sure.

Some peoples in forums says: open recording devices > right click your microphone and go properities > click enchancments tab > make sure all boxes are selected

its fine but there is no enchancments tab in properities section.

any help will be great, thanks

Kasim Acikbas, Jan 30, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Im going to have to ask as you didnt mention it , have you made sure the drivers are up to date? maybe take a look on the manufacturers website

Archie123, Jan 30, 2016
  5. You're also using Windows 7 or you must have used Windows 7 skin pack for 10.

Like many others said, get the latest drivers from the manufacturer's site. You are probably using the generic drivers and thus not having effects.

Also, you can go to advanced tab and select "32 bit, 192000 KHz (Studio Quality)" output to get the "high res audio": High-resolution audio: everything you need to know | What Hi-Fi?

PS. This is just my opinion, but I disable all of the DSP effects (graphic equalizer, Dolby Audio, bass boost, windows volume mixer, etc.) as I want the purest (unmodified) digital sound to feed my sound card so that the sound coming out is as true to the source. The bad thing is that poorly mastered tracks sounds bad while well recorded music sounds awesome.

theveterans, Jan 30, 2016
  6. grimmrace Win User
    Laptops :: Lenovo Z Series laptops :: Z50-70 Laptop (Lenovo) - Lenovo Support (US)

As you can see from the link, i have the most up to date audio driver for my laptop, see image below to confirm.

As for windows 7, I’ve never had it on this laptop, it’s just the skin (upgraded from 8.1).

My sound only goes up to 24 bit 1920000hz btw, not 32.
    *Sad

I also had Dolby digital plus installed which ruined the sound quality for my headphones, disabling made it much better so i decided to uninstall it altogether.

Note: Even when Dolby was installed the enchancement tab was still blank.

grimmrace, Jan 31, 2016
  7. I think it's driver specific. To me it looks like, conexant sadly removed the enhancement on their Windows 10 driver. Realtek OTOH hasn't removed the enhancements tab and I don't have the Dolby Digital feature too.

theveterans, Feb 1, 2016
  8. grimmrace Win User

Well that blows, thanks for clarifying it.

grimmrace, Feb 6, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    I had elementary enhancements on my Conexant driver for my 6 year old laptop running x64 bit Win 10, but got a warning message the enhancements weren't compatible when setting up the mic for Cortana.

With this laptop, I have a set of enhancements, Realtek, and all seems ok.. so far

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No audio enchancments options for sound? - Similar Threads - audio enchancments options

2. No audio/sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio/sound: Hi, My Windows 10 audio stopped working a week ago! No sound whatsoever. After troubleshooting, uninstall or reinstall this or that, still no sound. I managed to get a Microsoft support person to try to help me via Chat, but he couldn't resolve the issue and concluded that a...
  3. audio and sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio and sound: my laptop audio is not working on any app even when i plug in my earphones. however, it is working when i use wireless bluetooth earphones. what can i do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-sound/1be0b9a0-3feb-4440-87dd-10c0c97af2eb
  4. Audio and Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and Sound: Hi,my laptop sound is not working. I had connected my laptop to my android tv after disconnected it is not working. always my laptop is showing activate the window. or update the window and i shut on it takes time too....
  5. Using audio adapter - laptop not offering the option in sound selection

Using audio adapter - laptop not offering the option in sound selection: I purchased an audio adapter to use earbuds for listening to a program when I don't want others around me to hear. I'm not getting the selection to use it when I go to sound settings. This is a Ugreen adapter. I had previously used one that I borrowed from a friend. His...
  6. sound options

sound options: must you choose either internal audio or headphone jack output.prior upgrades allowed either with auto switching to headphones when the plug was installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-options/19c53a56-6bde-4bb0-9445-3398f817e75e
  7. No audio issue and the sound option wont open in control panel

No audio issue and the sound option wont open in control panel: Hi i really need help with this audio issue, Last night i was playing some games when i noticed my audio had stopped working so i turned my pc off and went to bed. The pc still has no audio and when i open control panel i cant access the sound option. The audio does not...
  8. Audio Sound

Audio Sound: I recently set up dual monitors, one is using HDMI and the other VGA with an audio cord. I'm trying to figure how to do alternate the sound when watching videos or playing music. Currently I am only able to have sound come out of one monitor..Is there a way I cant get it to...
  9. How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card?

How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card?: I have an soundblaster external usb sound card and while soundblaster enchancements are fine, I'd like to use Microsoft's own sound enchancements that comes with windows. [ATTACH] This is what I see in the soundblaster tab of my sound card's driver settings page. As you...
  10. audio/sound

audio/sound: My name is Wei Jia Su. I have a problem with audio/sound. the problem is the volume is static and noisy. I tried every way possible related to the volume being static. how can you turn off the static...